So I got into looking up all the games from my childhood.

I have found several games because I had sufficient information like: subspace continuum, webmaster, jedi knight (at least I think it is)

But thete are also 2 games which I can't look up because of insufficient information.

So I'm asking for you guys' help.

1 game was a flying game. The main menu was some kind of office in which there was an arcade machine with a fighting game playing by itself. It was not combat I think. Neither did it have a goal I think. Pretty much a really pixelated game.

Another game was about racing tiny cars. It was in the perspective from above. But not like gta 2 above. It was in a tiny angle, and the game was in 3D and the graphics were nice in comparison to the other game. I thought we had the game on a demo disc with some other games (which names I do not know).

I know about these games that they are at least 10 years old.

I hope someome can help me out here.
I'm not sure about either of those games, but if you want to play a flying game, you should just play Raptor: Call of the shadows instead.
Quote by ultimate-slash
I'm not sure about either of those games, but if you want to play a flying game, you should just play Raptor: Call of the shadows instead.

Not really looking for a flying game per se. I like to play old games I used to play for the sake of nostalgia.
Fair enough, but you'd be wise to consider the option of at least abandoning your initial search and just playing Raptor instead.
Quote by Banjocal

I know. But I think the flying game is pretty precisely described because of the main menu with arcade machine. Probably the only reason I cannot find the game is because of windows flight simulator. Google anything and it will give windows flight simulator.
Was the flying game 3D or did it have like a top-down view?
If it was 3D, was it Terminal Velocity by any chance? I can't remember what the menu looked like, but it was awesome, so it has that going for it.
Nope, but I am indeed talking about 3D. I recall a red plane and it wasn't combat. It was just flying and that was pretty much all there was to it.
Quote by liampje
Nope, but I am indeed talking about 3D. I recall a red plane and it wasn't combat. It was just flying and that was pretty much all there was to it.

Microsoft Flying simulator?

I have no idea
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Also, do you have an indication of how old they would be? Were they DOS games or are we thinking more Windows 95 or something?
Quote by ultimate-slash
Also, do you have an indication of how old they would be? Were they DOS games or are we thinking more Windows 95 or something?

I think it was either windows xp or before windows xp (probably before).
I do not dare to say wether it was windows 95 or 98.
OK, I think I can work with this info.
Which is kinda ironic as I'm totally bailing on the work I'm supposed to do today. So if my boss asks, I'm reading up on some stuff for a new client.
Quote by liampje
Too bad, probably not. I forgot to mention they were both pc games.

Ignition?

Can't help with the flying game..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Re-Volt came out for the PC, if that's what you're thinking of
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Damn it's hard to find the flying game you are looking for...

Was it Airfix Dogfighter by any chance? I'm just throwing some random stuff out there now.
Nope, it was outdoord flying.

Main menu: an office in which you could walk in first person. You had a view on the landing "strip" for planes, as well as a red plane in which you could fly.
In the same office you had an arcade machine with a demo mode on of some fight game (with demo mode I mean, it plays by itself)

The game was pretty pixelated. There was absolutely no detail in the scapes over which you fly. Except for mountains.

The flying was pointless as far as I recall. You coulf just fly. No goals or something. But I might be wrong on that one.

The game was for pc and I played it either on windows 95,98 or xp.
Also, Krieger. Do you know something more about a demo disc on which ignition came? It featured more games and I think even the flying game could potentially be on there.
So Ignition was the driving game?

Cool.

Only thing is, from what I remember, I had that on a yellow cd for Windows..97 I think. But I think it only had that game on it.

It was so long ago..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I know.. Such a long time. It's just I really get into nostalgia gaming. It's just such a peaceful feeling when playing them for the first time again.
burnout 3
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie