I am currently in the process of building a guitar. I'm buying the neck and bodies pre cut from Musikraft. I was thinking about making a 7 string. Musikraft has the option to build a 7 string neck, so I don't have to worry about that. But about the body, I want to use a 7 string Floyd Rose. Would I have to modify the body bridge cavity to fit the 7 string bridge or will it fit in the bridge cavity that was cut for a Floyd? (I don't know if the trem block that goes through the body is the same size on a 7 string Floyd as a 6 string)
I'm not sure actually.

Have you tried emailing either Musikraft and/or Floyd Rose (assuming you're using a Floyd Rose-branded tremolo)? Captain Obvious to the rescue, but it'll often get you the answer you want- plus if they get it wrong they have to refund you, unlike someone answering you on a forum where they'd (rightly) say, "You should've asked us instead of listening to random people on a forum!"
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?

Happens to me all the time, I'm racking my brains trying to think of an answer and then it hits me that I could just email the manufacturer and know for sure.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Long answer short: No, it won't fit. Yes, you'll need specially routed recesses for a 7 string Floyd.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
From what they said, they are set up to rout 7 string bodies but their 7 string order form is not ready yet. They're going to make me a 7 string body