Is this deal worth it? I have been kinda out of the gear game for a few years and have lost track of pricing.

I'm giving my peavey 3120 plus orange 2x12 with V30's for $400 and a like new fender hod rod deluxe
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
Seems like your getting a deal as far as values go, but what do you play
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Lots of indie rock, no more metal. Stuff like Cage the elephant, Arctic monkeys, Alt J, Imagine dragons, explosions in the sky etc.

I really don't play electric much cause I can't take my gear to college, but I do play here and there and I don't really need all that gain anymore. I listen to more electronic music now so i'm having a hard time thinking of guitar sounds bands have that i'm looking after.

I'm looking for an amp to reminisce on music more than anything so if it can get gain-y enough where its more than just break up volume gain that it should suffice. So I can play some heavier rock as well as the more crunchy stuff.

(I don't know if i'm making sense my heads been out of amps for awhile haha)
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
Last edited by Aashraya at Jan 2, 2015,