Page 1 of 2
I take no cred for this but I feel this has to be shared and the author commended on actually providing remotely decent banter in what is 99% nonsensical awfulness.

I just listened to this song through my laptop speakers, and while it's a good song, I just feel kind of disappointed. I mean, when I knew they were putting out a track today I went to the mall and bought a bunch of candles so I could sit in my room naked and listen to this. I tried fingering my butt, but I wasn't even the least bit aroused by the song. It's not a bad track, I just really expected more, and I can't stand the new vocalist. First my step dad, now this guy... why do people think they can just come into my life and replace people I love as if they were nothing?

Hope you guys found it as funny as I did and hope y'all are having a good new year.

#2K15bantersquad
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Did you not post all of it cause I can't find any funny?

And youtube comments are fine when one videos without many views. But when something had hundreds of thousands or millions of views you're going to get just as many people. Obviously there isn't going to be anything meaningful with so many people talking to eachother.
No, there is no hope for YouTube comments. Same goes for the comments on Yahoo. They are both just too far gone.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Quote by Magnumopus7001
Is anyone else curious about what song this person is referring too?

Would you like me to tell you?
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by Magnumopus7001
Is anyone else curious about what song this person is referring too?

wild guess: veil of maya.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
wild guess: veil of maya.

At first I was thinking "wtf, cynic doesn't have a new singer and that song was off their first album"

then I googled the comment and found the video in question, apparently Veil of Maya is the band's name.. They're almost as bad as that crabcore band that we used to make fun of (what were they called?).

Edited for clarity
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Jan 2, 2015,
Quote by The4thHorsemen
At first I was thinking "wtf, cynic doesn't have a new singer and that song was off their first album"

then I googled the comment and found the video in question, apparently that's the band's name.. They're almost as bad as that crabcore band that we used to make fun of (what were they called?).

Attack attack. Sadly, they split up.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
Attack attack. Sadly, they split up.

oh nooo
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by ProgFripp74
Would you like me to tell you?

Kind of. Yeah.

EDIT: I have learned it's by attack attack so I want nothing to do with the song.
Last edited by Magnumopus7001 at Jan 2, 2015,
No, it's by Veil Of Maya. I was just saying it reminded me of attack attack because of the fairly high levels of cringe.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
No, it's by Veil Of Maya. I was just saying it reminded me of attack attack because of the fairly high levels of cringe.

That's not any better :/
Quote by Burgery
oh nooo

I knoooow!
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
jesus wept
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
LMAO I just found the best exchange in a YouTube comment:

link

expand at the Jeff Puha one

I'm in stitches...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by CaptainCanti

pewdiepie was right to disable comments

the real comedy in this thread is that canti has seen enough pewdiepie videos to know that
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
the real comedy in this thread is that canti has seen enough pewdiepie videos to know that

to be fair I've known this for quite some time without ever once clicking on a pewdiepie video

I remember the first day he did that I saw a bunch of people on Twitter defending his decision to do that and from what the @pewdiepie_txt account has shown me I'm completely okay with it
90% of teenagers have turned to rap. Post this in ten other videos if you're part of the 10% of teenagers who listen to REAL music.

Dastorm - Sandrude

☻/ This is bob. Copy and paste him so he can take over youtube.
/▌
/\

Uh, actually, history and biology all agree that women are inferior, and have a sole purpose to be subservient to men. It's in the Bible.

**** THE ILLUMINATI!1!!! i know ur watching!1

This is REAL music, not that crap that's on the radio 24/7.

Clearly those negros deserved it, just look at the statistics, they're hooligans. Cops had every right to break his face for not complying.

The intellectual goldmine that is YouTube.
Chris you forgot "the dislike bar is as small as justin beavers penis"
Quote by RylanThePotato
Chris you forgot "the dislike bar is as small as justin beavers penis"

235 people are a bunch of virgins, why don't you get a life? None of you are as famous or talented as Attack Attack, so STFU!
You say justin bieber,i say joe satriani

You say kayne west, i say nightwish

you say one direction,i say STFU.

99% of people have moved on to rap or pop, post this comment if you're the 10% who still listen to real music.
Quote by chrismendiola
235 people are a bunch of virgins, why don't you get a life? None of you are as famous or talented as Attack Attack, so STFU!

Quote by Axelfox
99% of people have moved on to rap or pop, post this comment if you're the 10% who still listen to real music.

LOOOOOL

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Baby Joel

realest talks
I'm curious as to what screwed up thing happened in your childhood, where you would confuse laughter (where I typed lol) with anger? Whatever it was, I bet it hurt your asshole a lot! LMFAO

NEXT!
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I'm curious as to what screwed up thing happened in your childhood, where you would confuse laughter (where I typed lol) with anger? Whatever it was, I bet it hurt your asshole a lot! LMFAO

NEXT!

LOL fag xDDD

Quote by Axelfox
Bigot

Say That To My Face !

I Thought So Looser

Hey, I know you all don't like spam but please check out the music on my channel. PLEASE. I'm also a musician and my next project will be an acoustic cover of "Helena" by My Chemical Romance. I've also covered "Lips of An Angel" by Hinder and "Your Guardian Angel" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to MY CHANNEL for all of the latest updates! I upload every Thursday and Sunday.

Sub4sub any1?
Quote by MinterMan22
Say That To My Face !

I Thought So Looser

lmfao ru actually challening me to a fight, tough guy? ill have you know ill easily destroy your puny virgin ass, come find me when ur ready to come out of ur mom's basement, fag.

my 1v1 record (irl of course) is 24434-0, you wanna be 24435?
lips of an angel by hinder

jfc Chris lmao
Quote by MinterMan22
realest talks

You are a ****ing moron. That fat pig fell over and covered up like a fag.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
You are a ****ing moron. That fat pig fell over and covered up like a fag.

LMFAO....all I read is 'waaa waaaa waaa I'm gay waaa waaa waaa'.

Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people. You have 'Jack Edwarditis'....which translates from Latin to English as 'I sure don't know what the **** I'm talking about'....a rare disease only found in Massachusetts. Your head is so far up your ass you can see your tonsils. Intelligence is not a word in your vocabulary. It takes 5 shrimp for a cocktail Bubba....you've only got 3.

BTW....you've been schooled.....tard.

Quote by MinterMan22
LMFAO....all I read is 'waaa waaaa waaa I'm gay waaa waaa waaa'.

Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people. You have 'Jack Edwarditis'....which translates from Latin to English as 'I sure don't know what the **** I'm talking about'....a rare disease only found in Massachusetts. Your head is so far up your ass you can see your tonsils. Intelligence is not a word in your vocabulary. It takes 5 shrimp for a cocktail Bubba....you've only got 3.

BTW....you've been schooled.....tard.

First thing the only reason why prout wanted to fight with lucic was because he wanted to be the best fighter and he knew he had to beat lucic to do that so lucic coming off of surgery with his wrist wasn't all that ready so prout sucker punches lucic and lucic after the fight says see you in December and guess what culumbus fan lucic kicks his ass and in December your refs are cheeters
one time, i shit in a cinder block and filled up one whole side of it. that was far preferable to the last few posts in this thread.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Page 1 of 2