I've got a song that I've been playing for years. I never liked the way anyone has sung it. Sing my lyrics or insert your own for me to hear. It's a ballad/rock tune, generally in A. The tempo is 85 BPM. The first time that I played it with the rhythm guitarist in my most recent band he said, 'man that sounds like classic rock!' It's a pretty good tune, about the only one I've ever written.
Last edited by rose62 at Jan 2, 2015,
I've recorded the song using Reaper and a Focusrite 2i4 but I'm still learning the software and don't yet have a good mix. In addition to that I'm using the drums from an electronic keyboard. It's tricky to get the ending to work as I want. For these reasons, I don't want to put the song on Soundcloud. But, to see me play, look at Strange Mojo on youtube. I'm the guitar player. If you're interested I can send the mp3 file as it currently is. Just ask for a listen, you may be pleasantly surprised. Thanks.
Last edited by rose62 at Jan 3, 2015,
I'm game too. I'll be waiting for the pm
Quote by Xiaoxi
The Byzantine scale was useful until the Ottoman scale came around and totally annihilated it.
I've sent p.m.s to both of you gentlemen including my email. I look forward to your reply