Does anyone know what guitar This is without anymore photos? Does Alvarez make a cheap cheap strat style guitar that isn't even worth 100$ used? I did a quick look online and I couldn't find an Alvarez strat style like that.

Thanks for any info!! This is only like my 5th post so just tell me if I'm doing something wrong.
It's a cheap Alvarez strat copy, that's all you need to know. Not even worth looking at really.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by TheStig1214
It's a cheap Alvarez strat copy, that's all you need to know. Not even worth looking at really.

Alrighty, Thanks.
How come I can't seem to find a 2012 American made Strat with a headstock that looks like the on This guitar? I'm just starting guitar, got my first one like 2 weeks ago, But I just like looking around on Craigslist than looking up the guitars. And I didn't really want to post a whole new thread cause that would be 3 of my threads on the front page.
Quote by Kytokinesis
That one is an American Special with the large 70's style headstock.

Oh, Alright! They look they go for 800-1000 new/used.

Thanks for the help! If I have to ask about another guitar, do I post it here or make a new thread?
I just found This on CL, it looks like they go for 799-999$ in the same condition without being signed? or was I seeing the wrong thing?
That doesn't looks interesting to me.

No offense.
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold hardware)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter