So I was looking at some used amp heads, and I only have a $250 Budget, I was wondering out of the ones I've found which one would be the best, I play a lot of My Chemical Romance, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and Breaking Benjamin type rock, so which of these (if any) would be the best for that, Here are my choices.

Randall RT50H
Randall RH150
Randall RX120RH
Randall RH100
Marshall AVT150H
Peavy VK100H
Crate BV120H
Crate GT3500H

Thanks.
I see like this, It's better to tell yourself you're not good enough, so you always try to get better and better, rather than to say you are good enough, and not improve. You're never good enough, and in that way, you'll be the best.
They're all not exactly great...

Honestly a used valveking combo would be better...
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Out of those the Randall RT, the Crate BV, and the Peavey VK would probably be best. Jet City is also a decent option in that range used, or maybe a Peavey Vypyr tube used. If you could find a

Other ideas (all these are used):
Peavey -
Ultra/XXX
Windsor (getting a head and can could be hard)

Laney -
AOR
Cub (small, neither of these have clean)

Carvin -
X100B (probably hard to find for $250 but I've seen them)

Randall -
RH50T (a tube RH, very Marshally)

Maybe a Krank Rev Jr. if you are really lucky.

That's all I've got right now, some of these will probably push your budget or you'll have to get really lucky.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Didn't see the BV option, they're decent.

The AOR is unreliable, only had problems with mine. I love the tone though.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Fisheth24
Didn't see the BV option, they're decent.

The AOR is unreliable, only had problems with mine. I love the tone though.

Yeah I had some with mine too but I've seen other folks have them that go for years. I'm with you in skepticism, I just haven't heard of enough problems to see it as a common thing yet, is it?
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
i have a modded blue voodoo 120 (only running two tubes, so 60 watt). i am ditching it let me know. it would be $260 and shipping.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Last edited by trashedlostfdup at Jan 2, 2015,
Yeah, the Valveking or BlueVoodoo are the stand outs from that list. Trashed has a pretty nice price on the BlueVoodoo head, which is way better when modded properly. It's not the best amp, but it's good when modded. I would jump on that.
Gear:

Fender Strat
PRS SE Custom 24
Agile AL-3100

Jet City JCA50H
Randall 2x12 wV30s
Yeah, I looked all over for used under 250 and these were all I found in decent enough shape for me to be willing to buy. Others had too many Issues.
I see like this, It's better to tell yourself you're not good enough, so you always try to get better and better, rather than to say you are good enough, and not improve. You're never good enough, and in that way, you'll be the best.
The RT50 would be a decent amp

The Crate BV120 Trashed has is another good option
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I have a modded and broken Blue Voodoo 50 Head if you want to buy it lol. Seriously though, hit up trashed for that 120 if you're really gonna buy something at that low of a price.
Rig:
Jackson SLSMG/Ibanez S470QS/Charvel DS-1 -> JCA100H/BV50H -> Carvin V212

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Some of my farts last longer than Axe does.
AOR is great I have late 80s one that is still going stong, very hard to tweak right, lots of options and it changes at different volumes. Didn't see the BV option - that is a nice amp as well. So BV, VK or AOR as far as I am concerned.
Ok so apparently I need a SS cab because I live in an apartment, meaning for practicing I need headphones which tube amps do not have. (99.9% of the time) SOO this being said, any ideas now?