Hi all,

Well, Its been a while since I've made a post on this forum, nearly 3 years infact! Having always liked making stuff, I finally got round to building a few pedals for myself and friends. I'm by no means an expert and somebody is bound to have something bad to say, but I like what I've made and want to share it. So far I have built a 70's Big Muff clone, a Meathead Clone, a DeepBlue Chorus and am currently working on a MXR Phase 45 clone.

All my pedals are made on vero board.

A few renders of what I'm hoping my phaser will look like when its done.

I'll either get the plate machined/plasma cut

1969 Honey Burst Les Paul
2001 Gibson SG
2009 Martin D-15m
2006 Fender Sonoran

1979 MusicMan HD130 2-12
Framus 2-12 V30's
Blackstar HT5

Blackstar Dist-x
Boss DS-1
Crybaby Wah
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone

View my Pedal Thread
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by transformed
Looks great! I wish I could do nice graphics like that on the pedals I build.

Its easy man, its just inkjet printed artwork I made in Adobe Illustrator on water slide transfer paper with a coat of clear lacquer over the top.
2001 Gibson SG
2009 Martin D-15m
2006 Fender Sonoran

1979 MusicMan HD130 2-12
Framus 2-12 V30's
Blackstar HT5

Blackstar Dist-x
Boss DS-1
Crybaby Wah
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone

View my Pedal Thread
Quote by Joshthedamaja
Its easy man, its just inkjet printed artwork I made in Adobe Illustrator on water slide transfer paper with a coat of clear lacquer over the top.

Thanks! I'll have to give it a try.
Well as a quick update, I've now been working getting the phaser made (sounds good!) and built up another DAM Meathead clone, this time with 3 options for input & output caps - making it a meathead, meathead dark and meathead super dark (ok I made that one up!)

Production has also been assisted by the acquisition of a decent bench vice-

And a big tool box!

And a helping hand soldering thingy - honestly don't know how I coped without out it! (working on a top secret power supply )

Phase 45 Guts

I've also been looking at getting away from veroboard and moving on to machined boards, because I have the facilities available to me now, I can see the benefits for more complex boards and producing in volume but to be honest, I can't be bothered with the messing round - I like vero! Didn't stop me making a silicon fuzz face clone!

2001 Gibson SG
2009 Martin D-15m
2006 Fender Sonoran

1979 MusicMan HD130 2-12
Framus 2-12 V30's
Blackstar HT5

Blackstar Dist-x
Boss DS-1
Crybaby Wah
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone

View my Pedal Thread
And as mentioned earlier, the DAM Meathead clone, one of my favourite fuzz pedals & smallest / neatest circuits yet!

Thank you if you read this far!
2001 Gibson SG
2009 Martin D-15m
2006 Fender Sonoran

1979 MusicMan HD130 2-12
Framus 2-12 V30's
Blackstar HT5

Blackstar Dist-x
Boss DS-1
Crybaby Wah
EHX Holy Grail