Page 1 of 2
Fascinate me.

Do you know of, know anybody, or personally participate in strange and unusual hobbies?

Could be...

Egg Carving

Tree Shaping

or maybe you're into deepthroating, catfisting, handgrabbing, noodling, or whatever you may call it

that's a big one!

two at a time

Or perhaps it's just an interest that's unconventional. Males with dolls, knitting, etc.
Collecting beer caps, cigar rings, cards; flyfishing, live action role play, and so on.

Perhaps you may not find it weird, but others do.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I used to collect Hot Wheels out of nostalgia, but I quickly got bored of it.
I like ASMR videos, but that's not really a hobby.
One of my friends likes to collect Sonic merchandise.
One of my friends is a Scaly (basically like a furry, but with dragons)

Like this,

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 4, 2015,
Strange fascination, fascinatin'
Ah, the changes are takin'
The pace I'm going through
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
^ yes, inspired by.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
I know a guy who plays a gittar(sp?).

never heard of it.

Quote by Cb4rabid
yeah i masturbate

that's fascinating! :D

Quote by Pastafarian96
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Collecting beer caps

I do this. When I was a teenager I started keeping a beer bottle cap each time I tried a (bottled) beer I'd never had before. I've got quite a lot of them now - I've never looked through them to see how many I've got or check for duplicates. It's kinda stupid I guess, but since I've got so many now and its so easy to stick the cap in my pocket when I have a beer I've never had before I might as well keep doing it.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I like ASMR videos, but that's not really a hobby.

this

that stuff can get hella weird
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I collect sarsaparilla bottle caps compulsively
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I collected bottle caps when I was kid then started doing it again as an adult now that I actually drink beer.
yeah I used to collect beer bottle caps but not so much recently.
I've been visiting breweries so when I get the chance, I'll grab their 5 oz tasting glasses

I used to collect leaves and seedpods, but I always forgot to press them.
so I always ended up with mold

I used to collect marijuana dispensary containers. edit. still do, actually.

oh yea, and I collect all of my past concert and show tickets.

I used to collect movie theater tickets as well but gave up at some point.

Quote by Pastafarian96
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Jan 3, 2015,
I guess since you listed it, fly fishing. I dunno, it's relaxing, not sure why that would be weird.
It's not entirely strange in general, but I'm into luxury watches which is rare for people in my age group.
☆facesitting☆

acceptable

Some people find fly fishing odd if you're young.
Like appreciating luxury watches.

I hope it's quality and not some g shock, which if you're around my age (early 20's), some believe it's luxury

Quote by Pastafarian96
I am wholly unremarkable, and so are all my friends
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Meh I'm boring.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Recently I started collecting animal bones (I find them occasionally when hiking)
I take them home to bleach and varnish them.
abstract photography and drones in music for me.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
what's unconventional about fishing? nothin like pounding back a couple a two fours and catchin some walleye with the boys
slow motion oiled up boobs

revenge fantasy

playing out awful worst case scenarios in my head
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Thrashtastic15
nothin like pounding back a couple a two fours and catchin some walleye with the boys

Who the **** actually talks like this?
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Swarm animals. Like bees, or fish that travel in schools.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Who the **** actually talks like this?

are you kidding or do you just not leave your house ever

I'm quite fascinated with the 'cloudiness' with which people live their lives these days. Faces constantly in their smartphones, attitude that assumes victimization and violent reactions, and ofcourse the idea that what goes on in our glorious hate machine (internet) is a reflection of what real-life ought to be.

Now I think about it, I'm absolutely disgusted. The street is no place for bits and bytes, they don't translate very well.
Quote by Lord_Doku
The street is no place for bits and bytes, they don't translate very well.
no but give the developers another 5 years and a decent translator will come about
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Lord_Doku
I'm quite fascinated with the 'cloudiness' with which people live their lives these days. Faces constantly in their smartphones, attitude that assumes victimization and violent reactions, and ofcourse the idea that what goes on in our glorious hate machine (internet) is a reflection of what real-life ought to be.

Now I think about it, I'm absolutely disgusted. The street is no place for bits and bytes, they don't translate very well.

THIS.

people have no common decency because they don't have as much face to face interaction anymore, causing them to have no decorum when around other people.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Banjocal
in fairness have you tried talking to people

we are awful

Yeah, we're shit, but if we were nicer to each other don't you think the world would be just a little bit better?

EDIT: also being polite and friendly in the real world has gotten me more free food than you can imagine.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Jan 4, 2015,
Quote by Pastafarian96
but if we were nicer to each other
i wasnt (and am not) being 100% serious but u gotta admit that sounds like a bit outta most peoples reaches
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
i wasnt (and am not) being 100% serious but u gotta admit that sounds like a bit outta most peoples reaches

society, where did we go wrong?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

more like when will we get it right
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
more like when will we get it right

when society consists of the 1856 population of Sapporo, Japan. 7 people
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

What we've learnt from history is that we haven't learnt from history.

In Melbourne people will give you the laser beam stare of death if you do your makeup in the train, let alone talk to the commuter next to you and GOD FORBID talk on your mobile phone. I won't lie, I give the stink eye to other people talking loudly enough for me to hear.
Quote by mind_meld

In Melbourne people will give you the laser beam stare of death if you do your makeup in the train, let alone talk to the commuter next to you and GOD FORBID talk on your mobile phone. I won't lie, I give the stink eye to other people talking loudly enough for me to hear.

Yeah, well, what can you expect? You lot come from a line of criminals.
Quote by mind_meld

This is probably the reason I hate Melbourne so much. No-one is social and if try to be people lynch mob you with their eyes. I was brought up being told that it was almost taboo to be anti-social in a social environment, especially with alcohol involved.

EDIT: ^ I'm beginning to get really ****ing sick of hearing that, especially since my family's been here for only three generations.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Jan 5, 2015,
Tripping ballsacks and @ the iluminati (I enjoy mud trucking and deepthroating fish as well)
Quote by chrismendiola
Yeah, well, what can you expect? You lot come from a line of criminals.

Haha well Melbourne is hardly Aussie so you must mean Chinese, Vietnamese, Italian, Greek, Serbian, Bosnian, Indonesian, Pakistani et etc criminals?

@Pastafarian96 it sucks but at the same time we have a weird friendly side. It just doesn't happen as often as other places. Personally I find North Americans too full on, I'm so not used to it
Page 1 of 2