Hey all,
So I've been working on this Epiphone S-310 for a friend, and though things have been going along pretty well, I have found myself at a brick wall for the last few weeks. My problem is that I need to replace a busted tuner, but I simply can't find one to complete the original set. I am determined to keep this guitar original, so I'd like to know if any of you have, or could point me in the direction of a replacement tuner.

Here are a few pictures of one of the remaining tuners next to a similar replacement that I sent to an Ebay seller in hopes he would have one in stock.

Thanks for reading, and I appreciate your help.
Only advice is look thoroughly for one, I had a similar issue with my Squier Strat, as the tuners weren't the same as newer strats or full fender strats, finally found some on eBay
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Dressing my steak with cum is just adding more protein to my steak.

Quote by Roc8995
The Hello Kitty Strat is the most metal guitar known to man.
the grover "Style" tuners on ebay have the same T 2 sort of markings on them. I would shop around they most definitely came from china. They have the same 10mm hole and all.

the replacement looks like gotoh "Style" tuners. I have some on this crappy Ibanez right now.
You could try asking Epiphone. I had same issue with a 20 year old aria PE special MIJ. I contacted them and they sent me the exact tuner for free with free postage. Can't say fairer than that