Poll: Early bird or night owl?
Poll Options
View poll results: Early bird or night owl?
I wake up when the birds are chirping
12 17%
I'm a nocturnal species
49 71%
Dude, I'm a musician, I can sleep on demand
8 12%
Voters: 69.
Page 1 of 2
Are you a morning person or are you a creature of the night?

EDIT: Early* !
Last edited by mind_meld at Jan 3, 2015,
night owl for sure
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Both. I'm usually the last one up at night and the first to wake. It's a curse.
Check out my band Disturbed
Night owl. I just seem to naturally be more awake when it's dark outside. I haven't gone to bed before 6 am for a few weeks now, although I really wish I could, because I don't really like sleeping when the sun is shining through my window.

School is back in session next week tho, so I will have to start waking up around 9 am three days a week.
Friend of the night. Absolutely love the night where I live especially in summer, you can hear the rustle of the wind through the trees, the moon casts so much light on the ground when its out you can see everything. Its so peaceful.

I don't like non-moonlit nights much though, especially if I'm out in the middle of nowhere
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Night owl. I just seem to naturally be more awake when it's dark outside. I haven't gone to bed before 6 am for a few weeks now, although I really wish I could, because I don't really like sleeping when the sun is shining through my window.

School is back in session next week tho, so I will have to start waking up around 9 am three days a week.

I've got roller shutters so I can sleep through the daylight hours. If there's ANY light in the room I can't get to sleep. When I go on holiday I have a black sheet to cover the windows.
I'm more of an afternoon person
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Nights are pleasant; I like the tranquility. Sometimes sleep, sometimes not.
morning person.
i like sunrise, early morning temperatures, breakfast, all the morning stuff.
i dislike night. admittedly i do go to bed at like 11:30, but i wake up at 6.
Up at 8am usually.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Morning person here. Waking up early makes the day feel longer. Plus it's better for my schedule with school.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
I don't really like sleeping when the sun is shining through my window.

I actually really like it when sun shines into my room. the sunlight falls on my bed, adding extra heat to my body on cold days.

I'm a night owl, for sure. I don't know how I'm going to manage with 7 am classes next semester :/

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I work at 8am every day and Go to bed around 12:30pm, I wake up at 5:30 am to drink a lot of coffee

come to think of it If coffee didn't exist i'd probably be dead

EDIT: that being said, before I had this job I routinely woke up at 4pm, and had an alarm set at 6pm just incase I slept too long. I didn't want to miss the sunset
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Last edited by Obsceneairwaves at Jan 3, 2015,
I used to be a little bit of an in between-er, waking up around 10 or 11am and going to bed around 2am.

But now I work from 10:30pm - 7:00am, so I'd be nocturnal. I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY can't stand it. It's hard to sleep during the day, especially considering I live right across the street from a highway. Also, the sun is always in my eyes. Not to mention, if you want to enjoy a weekend off and go to a store or movies or anything, you have to readjust your sleep schedule all over again (which is something I can't do easily because I still get sleep paralysis from time to time). Ughhhhh it sucks.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jan 3, 2015,
Quote by StewieSwan
Both. I'm usually the last one up at night and the first to wake. It's a curse.

huu
banned
both right now because i've slept like two hours in the past 32

in all seriousness though i'm usually up late at night
most people will be night owls because of browsing the internet late into the night

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
dat penis poll
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
So what I've just read is that I don't need to bother staying up 'til 3am in the pit?

There's like 3 days wasted
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I get most of my productive work done during the morning. At night time I party.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Just depends on my job. Right ive been working til 5 am for the last year now.. its 6:30 and im not even tired yet. sucks
I'm starting to enjoy mornings more because I'm used to waking up incredibly early so now a more reasonable time like 6:30 is nothing as long as I sleep early. I can't really do focused work in the morning unless I've already gone out for errands or the gym or whatever so it just makes me want to wake up earlier.

I absolutely cannot get anything done after lunch though. It's too hot and I'm too full. I can just about read an easy book.

I'm focused at night but since I'm waking up early now, I have a 2-3 hr window after dinner to get things done, as opposed to over 8 hours in the morning.
cat
i find this appropriation of avian-kin identity in such a demeaning way to be offensive and uncalled for.
>play skyrim at like 8pm
>decide to have an early night
if I'm playing skyrim that usually means about 3am as I claw at the lightswitch and chug down coca cola like a boozer
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I work all night.

When I'm off, I usually wake up around 8-9am. I still stay up late when I feel like it.
Night jobs

Unless it's in a haunted house no way I'd ever work in a haunted house
Last edited by ElMaco at Jan 4, 2015,
I wake up at 7:30am usually, even when I can sleep in. I've got a huge window in my bedroom, and so my body's been programmed to feel ready to be 'up' when the sun starts to rise.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I'm a creature of the night. The darkness reflects the colour of my heart, or something.

Or maybe I just mucked my sleep pattern up so bad that I'm most productive late in the day/night.
I have nothing important to say
Page 1 of 2