So new year, new starts and all that.

How many of you have broken your new years resolutions?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I never had one.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I resolved last year not to make a resolution this year.

Going strong
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I don't need a new year to give myself self-improvement goals that I'll never achieve.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
My resolution is to be more of a dick
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I don't think I'v ever made a new years resolution. New years is such a dumb holiday.
hey your picture is different
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I guess if i had to have one its be drink less but thats something ive already been trying to do

I mean if you want to do something then your going to do it, **** if its new years or not
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by theguitarist
I don't need a new year to give myself self-improvement goals that I'll never achieve.
Yeah, this has always been my train of thought.

Not that I ever dedicate myself to self-improvement to begin with, though.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Can't break what you ain't got.
Quote by Baby Joel

So...... we'll assume you've reached that goal?
fell asleep like immediately after holding a hand real hard and had a dream where i was on a talk show and i accidentally personally insulted the audience and they all started getting angry and throwing their chairs at me then i woke up

solid start
i dont have one

this year will be terrible and people should stop pretending otherwise
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
i dont have one

this year will be terrible and people should stop pretending otherwise

this is off-topic as hell but i checked out your noise blog and found hanatarash. i was surprised when i found out how much i like it. you have any album rec's by them?
I never made a resolution. If I did it would be something like 'I will keep my agreeableness above 3 out of 10 at all times except in emergencies, i.e. not be a total douche to anyone.

I never made the resolution so the practise is defunct
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Baby Joel

well done so far
My minor one is to exercise every single day in my room. Start small and build it up when I feel comfortable. 3 days in I haven't broken it yet.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Well I started off the new year with a persistent fever, a strained neck, and my sense of smell seems to have become almost non-existent. I hope I can be forgiven for not following through 100% with my health resolution and not starting my cooking resolution yet.

I started my learning Chinese thing in 2014 though and I have been studying for half an hour every day, though my progress has been very slow thus far.

I am also wasting much less time than I did in 2014. An amazing feat considering my current state of mind. Although it was not a formal resolution, I have always been disgusted with myself for being such an unproductive procrastinator and I finally find it distasteful enough to do something about it.
cat
Quote by Dregen
this is off-topic as hell but i checked out your noise blog and found hanatarash. i was surprised when i found out how much i like it. you have any album rec's by them?
his first 3 albums are the essentials. then his collab with merzbow and such. Noise is a little hard to explore around due to sheer numbers of releases

total ******ation, 1, Japan Bashing Three and Born To Be Wild are good. check out his collaborations with John Zorn in Naked City.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Jan 4, 2015,
Mine was to stop smoking weed. But i broke that a couple of hours after the clock struck midnight
No, I drank the very next day.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.