it's pretty cool

what are videos that you like

please use url tags so as to not make the page laggy thanks
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Workmates were crying over this vid It's pretty funny but you've got to listen carefully to the commentators for all the one liners

And recently, pretty much anything by The Chasers and Kenny Everett.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
ugh i dont mind you nerds using url tags instead of straight up embedding the vids but at least have the #class to actually say what you're linking to yknow? like im not gonna open up a new tab on my phone just to see some lame anime+mcr compilation vid or a pony plush toy unboxing or whatever you goofballs might be into and end up with that shit in my related vids lets be real alright

id tell ya to smarten up joel but at least you spelled favourite right

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jan 4, 2015,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
That was brilliant

The actual episodes are masterpieces of cheesiness.
A dog
And Stalin
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Jan 4, 2015,
Quote by MinterMan22
ugh i dont mind you nerds using url tags instead of straight up embedding the vids but at least have the #class to actually say what you're linking to yknow? like im not gonna open up a new tab on my phone just to see some lame anime+mcr compilation vid or a pony plush toy unboxing or whatever you goofballs might be into and end up with that shit in my related vids lets be real alright

id tell ya to smarten up joel but at least you spelled favourite right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwVFHf1HbdY
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by vulgarmachine
Not to rain on your parade, but does anyone else agree with me that How to Basic got very repetitive, very quickly?

i haven't watched any new ones in about a year, but i can see what you mean.

that said, i still laugh my ass off at pretty much any of these and always feel like there might be something wrong with my brain for finding this shit so funny.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i haven't watched any new ones in about a year, but i can see what you mean.

that said, i still laugh my ass off at pretty much any of these and always feel like there might be something wrong with my brain for finding this shit so funny.

Yeah, it was funny a few years back. It just became a bit formulaic. Every video could be summed up as "he makes a mess."

I mean I still laugh at them, but I'd love him to do something new. It must cost a fortune...
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Doom 3
Dead Space

These videos are funny as hell.
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal