Hi there!

So, I been thinking about some Wireless Guitar Systems, but I really haven't got a single clue about that sort of gear... I'm getting a little tired of the limitations, when using a cord...

So I want a Wireless System, that much I know, but not exactly which one?!
Can you guys recommend some or have tried/used some??
I would really help a lot.

P.S. - I use roughly around 2 guitars, a multi effect and a half stack.

Thanks!
If you want the best of the best,

Quote by dspellman
I used to say, "Buy any wireless you want as long as it's at least $500 and says Shure on the label."

If you want a (slight) step down, get a Line-6 G30 or G50 relay.

If you want a step down from that, the AKG WMS 40 Mini/ Joyo Wireless is there.

I was thinking about getting a wireless transmitter not too long ago, and decided to invest the money in other things. I'm not playing rock-star level venues, so I just wrap my chord through my strap, tape down what is loose, and I do my thing.
Last edited by Will Lane at Jan 4, 2015,
The Shure systems are really what you want. If you can't afford that, G30, if you cant afford that, stick with the cable.
Even then, I wouldnt really bother with the Line 6. They're at a point in reliability where there's still a reasonable chance theyll drop out, and you don't want to be adding something to your rig that could go wrong.
[404]Signature not found
Shure GLXD16. Wireless stomp pedal like the Line 6 g50 but with a built in tuner and rechargable battery for the body pack.
AKG WMS 40 Mini, Over 2 years has never dropped out. I can't tell difference between the sound with it or with lead. So I'm sure people listening to me can't tell the difference. It's also great for going outside to have a ciggy during rehearsals. lol. You don't always have to spend shit loads of money to get good reliable gear.
I should note one thing about that quote.

I *used* to say "Buy any wireless you want as long as it's at least $500 and says Shure on the label."

I've actually been using a Line 6 G90 (same transmitter as the G50/G55, but the receiver is a rack-mount) for quite a while. There are no issues with Line 6's reliability, contrary to someone else's previous statement, and no issues with dropout, either. I haven't tried the 300 foot line of sight range claim.

Line 6 was eating Shure's lunch for a while with the digital products, but Shure has a new digital that's similar and very good. If I didn't already have the G90, I'd have no problems using the Shure.

If you want the best in the business, you probably have to go to Lectrasonic or something similar.
Last edited by dspellman at Jan 5, 2015,
I also have the akg wireless mini, I've used it for gigs, and couldn't really tell the difference between that or plugged straight in, and I've walked around a whole auditorium for the fun to see how far it reached and got all the way to the back before it barely dropped out so I can vouch for it, and for the price its pretty good.
I see like this, It's better to tell yourself you're not good enough, so you always try to get better and better, rather than to say you are good enough, and not improve. You're never good enough, and in that way, you'll be the best.