hello

i have some time on my hands and i want to learn how to make browser games. does anybody have any experience with that kind of thing? where do i even start? i have some coding ability, but i've never done anything like games before.

also, I am basically a 60 year old man trapped in the body of a hip, relevant young person, so you have to address me as such. if you start saying things like "you need to reroute the mainframe to polarise the neutron flow" i will get confused.

yes, i am serious. yes, this is a terrible idea and i am an idiot idc.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
google

seriously like google
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
1. First you need an idea: what is the point of the game
2. Then you learn a coding language
3. Using the idea from 1., you code the shit out of it

Unfortunately that's all I know, good luck mate.
you need to reroute the mainframe to polarise the neutron flow
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
you need to reroute the mainframe to polarise the neutron flow

This isn't going to do much good if you don't reconfigure the databanks as well though. And don't forget to sync up with any portable devices you might have to counter any offset in frequency.
this is totally unrelated, but i took a cognitive science class on language development earlier last year and now i totally understand what your user title and avatar are referencing.

also, my professor had a shirt that said "i didn't choose the wug life, the wug life chose me." great class.
Quote by ultimate-slash
This isn't going to do much good if you don't reconfigure the databanks as well though. And don't forget to sync up with any portable devices you might have to counter any offset in frequency.

with the neutron flow polarised the modulation frequency can be synced to main drive array thus eliminating the need for frequency offset