Well got this Ibanez AR 325 barely used for 300 dollars. Works quite well and defiantly happy with it so far. Has two switches to go from single to series to parallel with the two humbuckers so is pretty versatile. Did some quick recording to show off the variety of tones I can get out of it using my Micro BR 80 to record it all. To change things a bit I used presets from the Micro BR 80 instead of one of the 28 and counting user presets I have in it .

so here is the tuneage. https://soundcloud.com/dresden-conspiracy/ibanezar325
Very nice! HNGD!
'91 Epiphone by Gibson Sheraton JLH
Godin 5th Avenue
ESP/LTD BELLA LUGOSI DRACULA
--
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Hughes & Kettner 1x12 w/ Vintage 30's
Fender Mustang II
VOX AD30VT
--
MXR Super Badass Distortion>Boss CE-5>Boss OC-3> ???
One of my favorite Yamahas...and for a steal!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
^^I hope you mean Ibanez
2014 Ibanez RG8
2013 Schecter Hellraiser
1999 Schecter Revenger 7
2007 LTD 'Monster' F
B.C. Rich KK Warlock
No-Name Acoustic
Yes. Mah brayun iz foggeh tewday.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Thanks guys and for those of you with more of a penchant for noisy playing the last part of the demo has some more grungy playing with a train wreak ending. It is similar to a Yamaha I forget the name of it but they were pretty cool too. Was a good deal the wife was actually understanding no more guitars till 2016.
very nice

what colour is that? it's nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Dave MC here is the Ibanez spec sheet for you you can look it over.
http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/u_eg_page14.php?year=2014&cat_id=1&series_id=6&data_id=216&color=CL01

The color is Dark Brown Sunburst. the top is figured Bubinga which is unusual. My
Gibson L-130 acoustic has Bubinga Back and sides. And put a bubinga neck on a partscaster way back in the late 90's. It is a very hard dense wood similar to eastern rock maple.
^ Thanks. Yeah figured bubinga isn't that usual, it looks really nice though. And suits the colour as well.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?