I've never built one and would like to start when I get the money. Before I buy, I wanna make sure that it's possible, and that I'm not missing anything.

Here are the pedals I want:

- D'Addario Planet Waves Cable Station Pedalboard Cable Kit ( I know, not a pedal)

- (power) Voodoo Lab 2+ Power Supply

- (volume) Visual Sound Visual Volume Pedal

- (compressor) MXR M-102 Dyna Comp Compressor Pedal

- (overdrive) Fulltone OCD Obsessive Compulsive Drive Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal

- (tuner) Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner

- (chorus) Boss CH-1 SUPER Chorus Pedal

- (fuzz) MXR M-173 Classic 108 Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal

- (equalizer) Electro-Harmonix XO Knockout Attack Equalizer Guitar Effects Pedal

- (delay) Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Pedal

- (wah) Dunlop Original Cry Baby Wah Pedal

- Electro-Harmonix The Ravish Sitar Synthesizer Guitar Effects Pedal (don't judge haha)

Other questions I have:

The actual board I plan to get has a frame that is 32" x 16" x 3." Should I stay with that, get a smaller, or larger?

Also, which order should I set these pedals in?

Another thing, am I missing any equipment I should have to set this up?

Any advice is very much appreciated, thank you.
Set the pedals up in lots of different orders and experiment before you put them on the board. That's the best way to get what you personally are after with your amp. If you have an effects loop run the volume pedal and delay through that. Volume pedal in effects loop reduces volume without reducing drive. Here endeth the lesson.
Pedals are generaly something you aquire over a period of time. Not something you build from a shopping list. I appreciate that if you are Chappers and The Captain you might build a board from a standing start but that comes from many years of experience and even then required a degree of pedal auditioning.

The other thing is to establish why you need the pedals at all and how you are going to use them. Years ago, when in a cover band, I found a programmable multi effect pedal worked better as one switch put all the settings directly on hand. We played a diverse range of stuff.

Subsequently I have regretted selling my individual pedals, as turning knobs is a much better way to find sounds than trawl through umpteen menus. I even had a rack based system which meant plugging in a computer to change. Great once set up but a nightmare to tweak. Ideal for a gig though as you can have a preset for every song if needed, and (aside the preset location) don't need to remember, and change, all the different settings.
That seems like a complete pedalboard. The only things I can think of to add are a reverb and metal pedal. Also, If you want to plug all your pedals into a power supply, you'll need one with more outputs. There is lots of information about pedal order online.

This should help with finding the correct size of pedalboard. http://pedalboardplanner.com/