Page 1 of 2
In this cave of manliness where all the musicians have long beards, drink beer all day, fight bears all night and ride motorcycles.

Are there any guilty pleasure pop songs you enjoy? (It will not devalue your manhood )

Here's some of mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykW4rtW2eu0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxR5YIb3Q-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kqQDCxRCzM
Quote by one vision

You wouldn't dance to a metronome.

On meth you would.
Justin Timberlake, Adam Lambert, and that Fancy song that played endlessly on the radio. Aw man it's so embarrassing Oh and that "you looked so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear" song

Arrrg why am I admitting this
I also legitimately love that song and know every word and can sing along with incredible gusto

no lies

it's amazing
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Gotta stay high
All the time
To keep you off my mind
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I dunno why anyone would be ashamed to like some pop music, the most common music for someone to enjoy.. be ashamed of the shitty hispter music and metal you like that no one else listens to

From the last few yearsI like: I'm not the only one, black widow, dark horse, talk dirty, demons, let her go, all of me, royals, somebody that I use to know, locked out of heaven, thrift shop.. and probably a lot more
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Gotta stay high
All the time
To keep you off my mind

yes

I don't like the rest of her album tho
cat
Boom Clap
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Older Owl City for sure, it was considered pop at one time. Echosmith, "Wake Me Up", and Florence + The Machine for stuff I actually appreciate.

I normally listen to the pop radio in the car just for the fun of it. It helps boost my ego of musical elitism.
Last edited by Will Lane at Jan 5, 2015,
What I've heard from Lorde ive liked.

I like that Budapest song.

I love some Motown if you could call that pop back in the day.

I love you always and forever, fun fact the girl whose name I can't remember is Welsh. Such a catchy melody.

I'm walkin on sunshiiiine wooooah. Tune.

Girls just wanna have fuuuuun. Oh man that's my jam.

All I can think of at this moment.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I've never really liked this tune until recently, but...

"Sara Smile" Hall & Oates

No, really... I used to abhor it, but for some reason I'm smitten with the chord progression this last month. You know, can't get it out of my head kinda thing. Don't know where that came from.
Quote by turtle2
I've never really liked this tune until recently, but...

"Sara Smile" Hall & Oates

No, really... I used to abhor it, but for some reason I'm smitten with the chord progression this last month. You know, can't get it out of my head kinda thing. Don't know where that came from.

Joan Osborne's version is pretty sweet
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Awesome stuff, i think pop songs are a great way to learn songwriting.

Well, in school kids got bullied when they listened to Bieber and Nicky Minaj.

Is music taste so important? Liking one genre over the other, like as if it makes you better than others, WHY MUST EVERYTHING BE SO COMPLICATED?

I also like that high all the time song
Quote by one vision

You wouldn't dance to a metronome.

On meth you would.
Maybe a couple early Taylor Swift songs and a few Westlife songs.

I might come off as an elitist asshole but I really do not like pop (in the modern "mainstream music" sense of the word. Not the entire genre which includes The Beatles).

The drum machines really annoy me to the point of it(my hatred toward drum machines) not being normal. Also, those goddamned wubs (or whatever the proper term is).
Anything Taylor Swift or Kesha
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Taylor Swift, Charli XCX, Foxes.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Early 90's hits from my childhood (Haddaway, Dr. Alban, 2 Unlimited, Michael Jackson...), but most of all, Lady GaGa.

I love how crazy everything is, silly lyrics, eccentric shows, ridiculous costumes. It's like black metal.
Last edited by Knarrenheino at Jan 5, 2015,
Page 1 of 2