Page 1 of 2
Can't see the posts but the thread doesn't seem that bad. Hell, even my gear reviews are worse.I said Gibson is better than Ibanez because 'it has moar soul !!!!1' ffs We were all young once, embrace the stupidity.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
hang on a sec, I thought you were all like "i just lurked for a long time" in regards to knowing about this place and so we were just going to play along and not beat your face for multiple accounts.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Well this is awkward
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by theguitarist
hang on a sec, I thought you were all like "i just lurked for a long time" in regards to knowing about this place and so we were just going to play along and not beat your face for multiple accounts.

huh?

No. I didn't even make an intro for this account I think. I couldn't remember anything about my old account, nor did I want the stigma of my ignorance to precede me.

Now, I'm slightly less ignorant.

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Can't see the posts but the thread doesn't seem that bad. Hell, even my gear reviews are worse.I said Gibson is better than Ibanez because 'it has moar soul !!!!1' ffs We were all young once, embrace the stupidity.

I really didn't know what a tube amp was. Speaking of that, guess what just arrived in the mail...
Last edited by Will Lane at Jan 5, 2015,
dude what are you doing, just hurry and say your little bro posted this D:

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Will Lane
"oh no, you can't have multiple profiles"

Well. I did not want to use that profile. You'll see why.

do you really think it works like that

'no stealing'

"well i did not want to pay for it"

no it does not work that way
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
do you really think it works like that

'no stealing'

"well i did not want to pay for it"

no it does not work that way

If a symbolic separation from identity from a forgettable, painful tween-hood to a mature representation of myself equates to the unlawfulness of a jail-sentencing felony, then I guess I should be banned.
Quote by Will Lane
If a symbolic separation from identity from a forgettable, painful tween-hood to a mature representation of myself equates to the unlawfulness of a jail-sentencing felony, then I guess I should be banned.

The rules of the site are the rules of the site.

Quote by Terms of service
2. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service registration process (such information being the "Registration Data"). You further agree that, in providing such Registration Data, you will not knowingly omit or misrepresent any material facts or information and that you will promptly enter corrected or updated Registration Data via the Service, or otherwise advise us promptly in writing of any such changes or updates. You further consent and authorize us to verify your Registration Data as required for your use of and access to the Service, as applicable. Once registered for the Service, you shall receive a unique user ID and password in connection with your account (collectively referred to herein as "IDs"). You agree that you will not allow another person to use your IDs to access and use the Service under any circumstances. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your IDs and for any charges, damages, liabilities or losses incurred or suffered as a result of your failure to do so. We are not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft of your IDs, your disclosure of your IDs, or your authorization to allow another person to access and use the Service using your IDs. Furthermore, you are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account including any charges incurred relating to the Service. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you. You acknowledge that the complete privacy of your data and messages transmitted while using the Service cannot be guaranteed. A person who completes the registration process for the Service is sometimes referred to herein as a “Registered User”. A Registered User may only maintain one active account on Ultimate Guitar. Ultimate Guitar reserves the right to terminate any and all multiple accounts by a single Registered User.
(emphasis mine)
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Thats some BS. Ban his ass.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
The rules of the site are the rules of the site.

(emphasis mine)

The T&C says I may maintain only one (active) account. I don't use "EddieRhoads" anymore.

But I somewhat understand, as we can't have a flood of multiple accounts for name changes. This account was more than a name change though, I didn't want my previous posts to be tacked on (until I was comfortable enough sharing them as a joke).

Why doesn't UG just implement a name-change function?
i used to love playing those realism servers on COD2 when i was younger. i went through a phase where i was extremely religious. one guy mentioned having sex with his wife and not wanting kids. i flipped shit (being the 11 year old i was), not understanding anything about contraception. i never understood why no one talked to me after that
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by Will Lane
The T&C say I may maintain only one (active) account. I don't use "EddieRhoads" anymore.

But I somewhat understand, as we can't have a flood of multiple accounts for name changes. This account was more than a name change though, I didn't want my previous posts to be tacked on (until I was comfortable enough sharing them as a joke).

There was a name change system in place but the Russians got all pissy after every single mod asked for a name change (usually upon retiring) and now no one gets them.

This is really Jay, Nelsean, Colin's fault and we should exile them like we did Bryce
Quote by GuitarGod_92
There was a name change system in place but the Russians got all pissy after every single mod asked for a name change (usually upon retiring) and now no one gets them.

This is really Jay, Nelsean, Colin's fault and we should exile them like we did Bryce

O.o

Wow. I didn't know this issue was that serious to you guys. Sorry for being so cocky in the OP. But I'll accept it I guess, your rules.
Quote by Will Lane
The T&C says I may maintain only one (active) account. I don't use "EddieRhoads" anymore.

But you could log into it and post; that's active enough to make the account you're currently using a multi.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
But you could log into it and post; that's active enough to make the account you're currently using a multi.
So why can't a mod just delete my old account?

I'll suggest a solution, as I see that other members have the same issue I had; crappy name, crappy old profile, etc. What if someone stickied a "name change" thread, where a user can request an old account's deletion upon creating a new account? Once the request is approved, the user would create the new account and a mod would delete the old account.

Or is deleting accounts like that completely out of the coding for UG? I don't know. I'm trying to help without getting ban-hammered.
it's ok I have like thirty multi's anyway so
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
this one too.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Will Lane
huh?

No. I didn't even make an intro for this account I think. I couldn't remember anything about my old account, nor did I want the stigma of my ignorance to precede me.

Now, I'm slightly less ignorant.

you didn't say anything clearly, but I have been at this for years and can spot a multis no problem.

it's the stench, i can smell it off of you from here.

I knew it from day one when you started posting just that I didn't feel like putting the legwork in connecting you with an old account.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by So-Cal
ok so why isn't he banned

why aren't you banned?

why am I not banned?

why are you even bothering to breath right know when you'll probably drop dead at any minute?
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
The tension is killing me.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by theguitarist
why aren't you banned?

why am I not banned?

why are you even bothering to breath right know when you'll probably drop dead at any minute?

i probably should be
because you're a mod so who's gonna ban you
i don't know
Quote by GuitarGod_92

actually it's cause the site is so big that name changes put a heavy load on the servers and our tech/bandwidth is pretty weak. so it's only done in absolutely exceptional times for very specific reasons.

you should really blame all the old admins from a few years back like cas and christian who would change people's names all the time for lulz and eventually gave the russians a headache.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by So-Cal
i probably should be
because you're a mod so who's gonna ban you
i don't know

- well okay then
- a red user. i am sure carmel will one day appear and do it for lulz, x2 me and then disappear from the site forever.
- well you better work it out if you want to live a happy life, okay? find you reason for being and even if you do not achieve it, simply having that clear path will give you all the contentment you will ever need.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
- well okay then
- a red user. i am sure carmel will one day appear and do it for lulz, x2 me and then disappear from the site forever.
- well you better work it out if you want to live a happy life, okay? find you reason for being and even if you do not achieve it, simply having that clear path will give you all the contentment you will ever need.

... What even art thou?
some people know him as "The Man"
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I'm actually British and American.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
- well okay then

have you thought about writing a self help book

it's good advice though i appreciate it
Page 1 of 2