Page 1 of 2
It was the one overhyped thing that absolutely lived up to what everyone said about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DiWxcilWtU

Who watched it? What did you think of it?

My mum hates sci fi and even she likes it. So it's got to be pretty good.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
it really is one of the greatest of all time without a doubt. what a good series

although I swear the opening song is what got it cancelled lol. "take my looove take my laaaand" ugh
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Nah I love the opening song, sort of sets the feel for everything. It is an awesome space western.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Jan 5, 2015,
It took a long time to get going but became pretty good. I can't see my interest lasting much more than a season though and it's far from the best cancelled thing ever
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
It took a long time to get going but became pretty good. I can't see my interest lasting much more than a season though and it's far from the best cancelled thing ever

typical "Bob doesn't like [great thing]"
it's all coming back

It had so much potential for season long arcs exploring the great politics and different cultures of the setting, and great characters with real personality that deserved to have more time.

It was the American west, but in space. How awesome is that?

The film was honestly a great end to the series but I would've preferred a longer run of the show.

Also who watched this? This was also awesome

Deep Space 9 was best.

Personally though it was shit when Heroes got cancelled. Yes, it got a bit crappier especially cause they didn't kill off Sylar, but they had enough good episodes.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Personally though it was shit when Heroes got cancelled. Yes, it got a bit crappier especially cause they didn't kill off Sylar, but they had enough good episodes.

I think Heroes had run its course. Season one was great, two was good, but three and four weren't all that great. Still entertaining enough to watch though. They complicated it too much with the constant time traveling and different timelines and stuff, to the point where even the writers didn't seem to know where it was going.
Heroes was such a bad show from the start and the hype behind it was so strange
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Season 1 of Heroes was bloody awesome, some of the best TV I've ever seen. It's coming back this year also. Wonder if any of the old cast will return.

space is incredibly lame

Quote by EndTheRapture51

farscape.jpg

Oh yea, I saw its conclusion. It was called Stargate SG1 season 10. smh...

One really good show that got canceled way too abruptly ending with a very jarring "last" episode is Pushing Daisies.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by SMH07
I think Heroes had run its course. Season one was great, two was good, but three and four weren't all that great. Still entertaining enough to watch though. They complicated it too much with the constant time traveling and different timelines and stuff, to the point where even the writers didn't seem to know where it was going.

I felt 2 was the weak one. It was made during the strike in Hollywood and some storylines were set in stone that ****ed up the entire show. Season 3 and 4 had some really good things. Apart from Peter losing all his powers DUE TO HIS OWN FATHER. I really blame the shows downfall for not killing off Sylar. He was clearly overpowered and although I loved the actor, the story lines just kept going crazier and crazier just to keep him alive.

Started watching twin peaks a few weeks ago. Really like it

STARGATE UNIVERSE holy **** that one was amazing. Never been so depressed when a show got cancelled.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Jan 5, 2015,
no twin peaks was

Quote by bradulator
Freaks and Geeks is no where near as good as people said it was.

Quote by bradulator
Freaks and Geeks is no where near as good as people said it was.

Lindsay Weir, though.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Oh yea, I saw its conclusion. It was called Stargate SG1 season 10. smh...

One really good show that got canceled way too abruptly ending with a very jarring "last" episode is Pushing Daisies.

Oh wow I forgot pushing daisies was a thing. I'd like to rewatch that show, I remember really liking it.
Quote by Neo Evil11
I felt 2 was the weak one. It was made during the strike in Hollywood and some storylines were set in stone that ****ed up the entire show. Season 3 and 4 had some really good things. Apart from Peter losing all his powers DUE TO HIS OWN FATHER. I really blame the shows downfall for not killing off Sylar. He was clearly overpowered and although I loved the actor, the story lines just kept going crazier and crazier just to keep him alive.

Think I'm getting the seasons mixed up. Season two was the one with that Hispanic girl who kept killing everyone, and her brother whose shit power was just to stop her power, right? Yeah that wasn't great..
Quote by Xiaoxi

such a good show
it's all coming back

Quote by SMH07
Think I'm getting the seasons mixed up. Season two was the one with that Hispanic girl who kept killing everyone, and her brother whose shit power was just to stop her power, right? Yeah that wasn't great..

Yeah 2 was the one with that girl, and Sylar still living, and Claire in that new village, and Peter who lost his memories.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I wish Stargate SG1 got a more conclusive final episode/movie. Continuum didn't hit that "the end" edge I wanted.

didn't really get into atlantis/universe that much. I kind of had my fill of the Stargate world with SG1 and was happy for it to end as I was quite content with everything. had a similar feeling with voyager.

never actually watched firefly, can't bring myself to watch a series that I know was cancelled and may not have got the ending it deserved. did see serenity though, was enjoyable enough with a lot of room to explore the universe there.

heroes was okay to start with but I got fed up with the constant one-thing after another dragging out when the series should have just been wrapped up nicely in 1-2 series and left as an interesting compact little story. seems to be a thing with US tv shows that they'll get dragged out a lot longer than the source material warrants because it was popular enough not to get quickly cancelled. over here we don't see many good US shows that have a premise that should be finished up and done forever in one series and actually is kept to one series.

like i mean, "how i met your mother" could (and should) have been wrapped up in1-2 series. i kept watching for the banter and just tried to ignore the overall plots being dragged out. it was a show that started out looking to be a fun quick story that would be done in a series or so/cancelled and then when they figured they had a new "Friends" got dragged out into a wannabe version of it.

edit: also I really enjoyed Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23 cause chloe ritter and van der beek were hilarious.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I was trying to think of a better cancellation but Futurama got rebooted so
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
I was trying to think of a better cancellation but Futurama got rebooted so

the last episode kinda felt a bit rushed for a finale as the episodes before it didn't really build it up or anything.

I was under the impression that there isn't yet a series 8 even though groening wants one, so since it's been a little while, I've considered it "cancelled" again more or less, unless there is some news i haven't heard (i don't really keep up with things)
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Not Sci-fi but I enjoyed the half series of Glory Daze that was broadcast.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by theguitarist
the last episode kinda felt a bit rushed for a finale as the episodes before it didn't really build it up or anything.

I was under the impression that there isn't yet a series 8 even though groening wants one, so since it's been a little while, I've considered it "cancelled" again more or less, unless there is some news i haven't heard (i don't really keep up with things)

Merzbow has a better idea of quality control and known when to stop than Matt Groening.

Kinda sad really. I still look back on the first episodes of Futurama and Lisa's Sax was a smile.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Eastwinn
Arrested Development obv.

This. I thought the return season was good, too (after a little bit of time to get the chem back)

We also cant forget the best movie to be cancelled: The Interview
Quote by EndTheRapture51
It had so much potential for season long arcs exploring the great politics and different cultures of the setting, and great characters with real personality that deserved to have more time.

It was the American west, but in space. How awesome is that?

The film was honestly a great end to the series but I would've preferred a longer run of the show.

Just started season 4 yesterday. Sometimes it's really good, but other times it makes me want to die.
PM me for newts
I catched random episode of farscape and it was sufficiently wtf to keep me entertained for the episode but too all over the place to make me actually bother following it properly.

same thing with Andromeda and Lexx.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Side note (from what I can gleam, I don't know if it's entirely true): I wish American television would be more like the Brits because Brits quit while they're ahead and Americans wait until their viewers are really tired of watching/the programme gets stale, but still make money because people will watch anyway.
Quote by whywefight
Unpopular opinion time: serenity was the worst thing to happen to firefly

Way to say how you feel haha.

I think that Serenity was necessary to end the show, give closure and explain stuff.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
My issue with Joss Wheadon is summed up by this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4obiNEFtvU

But I liked Firefly. Serenity I can't ever remember seeing though.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Fisheth24
My issue with Joss Wheadon is summed up by this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4obiNEFtvU

But I liked Firefly. Serenity I can't ever remember seeing though.

I don't understand this video because the guy who is against Joss Whedon is making really awful arguments.
it's all coming back

my niggas i ****ed up

i watched serenity first, not knowing it was related to firefly

still have not seen the series
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
my niggas i ****ed up

i watched serenity first, not knowing it was related to firefly

still have not seen the series

Honestly my favorite part about firefly is the characters, not the plot really

So you should watch that asap
Anyone who doesnt think Freaks and Geeks was brilliant is f*cked.

I mean come on youve got the freaks youve got the geeks what more do you need?
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Page 1 of 2