Canada Displays Undeniable Superiority to the World: Boasts about it on the Internet

Page 1 of 2
thanks for letting us know
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
cool i like ur health care system and maple syrup is okay i guess and sometimes the maple leaf looks like a weed leaf
banned
don't you guys still suck the british monarchy's dick though
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
so edgy though almost like the blade of an ice skate
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
:'))))))))

Quote by theogonia777

Britian doesnt even suck the british monarchs dick
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Literally no one outside of Canada cares about the world juniors. It's easy to be the best at something no one else does, that's why Americans enjoy their own games of football, and I guess allegedly some people used to play a game called baseball.
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by seanlang01
Literally no one outside of Canada cares about the world juniors. It's easy to be the best at something no one else does, that's why Americans enjoy their own games of football, and I guess allegedly some people used to play a game called baseball.

This is not true. Over a million people in Slovakia watched there quarterfinal match-up.

The population of Slovakia is 5.4 million. That's nearly 20% of their population, and they're not a standard hockey country by any means. And they went further than that, and we haven't seen ratings for their bronze medal game tonight.

And your comment about being the best at something no one else does is completely inaccurate as well. The winners of the tournament the last 5 years were; Finland, United States, Sweden, Russia and United States before Canada won it last 6 years ago. They didn't win any medals the last two years, and bronze the year before that. There's plenty of countries who are into and good at hockey, a lot more then you're typically top 4 north america sports.

edit: checkd more ratings and sweden's game vs. russia the other day had 650,000 viewers within the country of 9.5 mil, despite the game starting just before midnight in their timezone.
Quote by Night
Last edited by Wiegenlied at Jan 5, 2015,
Quote by seanlang01

you like the wild lmao
would also like to add to my previous comment that a Swedish user on hfboards posted that last year prior to the gold medal game the Swedish sports channel had a 8 hour pre-game show. 8 hours, as 16 episodes of a tv show.
Quote by Night
dopest wjc game since crosby and friends
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sore-ree, Canada is just ok but that's a-boat it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
its great day for canada, and therefore the world
Quote by Night
Quote by Xiaoxi
Sore-ree, Canada is just ok but that's a-boat it.

Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Wiegenlied
This is not true. Over a million people in Slovakia watched there quarterfinal match-up.

The population of Slovakia is 5.4 million. That's nearly 20% of their population, and they're not a standard hockey country by any means. And they went further than that, and we haven't seen ratings for their bronze medal game tonight.

And your comment about being the best at something no one else does is completely inaccurate as well. The winners of the tournament the last 5 years were; Finland, United States, Sweden, Russia and United States before Canada won it last 6 years ago. They didn't win any medals the last two years, and bronze the year before that. There's plenty of countries who are into and good at hockey, a lot more then you're typically top 4 north america sports.

edit: checkd more ratings and sweden's game vs. russia the other day had 650,000 viewers within the country of 9.5 mil, despite the game starting just before midnight in their timezone.

KABAM

mfw
Quote by stepco12345
Best thread hijacking ever.

Quote by Thrashtastic15

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH did you all forget that Florida is a place??

Oh cool healthcare and propour spelling of words, good for youuu . Sorry brb, gonna go get my tan on and pick up chicks in bikinis in the middle of the winter have fun drinking hot cocoa and listening to Baby Its Cold Outside you rapists

For as great as you northerners are, you sure do like to ruin traffic here around this time
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jan 6, 2015,
give it a coupla months and florida is gonna be ours anyway

not that id want that turd shitting up my glorious nation but lame snowbird canadians make up like 200% of your state's economy so its p much inevitable at this point bud

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jan 6, 2015,
Quote by MinterMan22
g-g-g-give it a c-c-coupla months and f-f-f-f-florida is gonna be ours anyway

Llllooooolllll sound a little cold there eh buddy? BWAHAHAH Be jealous of our perfect weather (during winter/spring)
Quote by Fat Lard
Llllooooolllll sound a little cold there eh buddy? BWAHAHAH Be jealous of our perfect weather (during winter/spring)

Enjoy your melanoma.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
perfect weather is 25 degrees below zero or cooler and that's an indisputable fact

Quote by MinterMan22
give it a coupla months and florida is gonna be ours anyway

not that id want that turd shitting up my glorious nation but lame snowbird canadians make up like 200% of your state's economy so its p much inevitable at this point bud

my area is like 500% snowbirds and I have met lots of Canadians.

a bunch of british people too though lmao you come all the way to the American southwest to escape two inches of snow that may or may not occur in any given year.
Quote by slipknot5678
my area is like 500% snowbirds and I have met lots of Canadians.

a bunch of british people too though lmao you come all the way to the American southwest to escape two inches of snow that may or may not occur in any given year.

No, British people go to Florida for Disneyland and sunburn.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Bro who cares about melanoma im eating ice cream outside in flip flops and shorts rn and its spectacular
Page 1 of 2