Page 1 of 2
No trouble pulling girls but been told when I go clubbing few girls have come up to me asking whether I am or not.

nah, I don't think so. I think girls do that some times, perhaps its some kinda shit-test if you know what those are.
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Just a tiny but, but so does everyone.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
When they ask you, you should say something along the lines of "why don't you come back to mine and find out", because really bad lines like that will give your mates a good laugh.
Don't wear a vest

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by icanhasgodmode
a little gay is okay

Just the tip.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
When they ask you, you should say something along the lines of "why don't you come back to mine and find out", because really bad lines like that will give your mates a good laugh.

It would be funny if a guy used that line, the girl actually came home with him and he just started having sex with his male flatmate in front of her.
"What? I didn't say I wasn't gay."
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Jan 6, 2015,
No, unless you make out with guys when you go clubbing. But if you did I wouldn't ask you.
cat
Making out with guys is the essence of bromance, it has nothing to do with being gay.

Or at least, that's what my dad tells me.
Quote by ultimate-slash
It would be funny if a guy used that line, the girl actually came home with him and he just started having sex with his male flatmate in front of her.
"What? I didn't say I wasn't gay."

god that sounds like a horrifying experience. especially seen as he's not gay.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
god that sounds like a horrifying experience. especially seen as he's not gay.

Well yeah, it would be weird if you did that and then it turned you weren't even gay after all. Even more so if your flatmate wasn't gay either.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Well yeah, it would be weird if you did that and then it turned you weren't even gay after all. Even more so if your flatmate wasn't gay either.

It's not gay unless balls touch, apparently, so they could make out and then spitroast her.
Quote by ultimate-slash

In the end it's all good fun when you lay in your flatmates bed, have a smoke and say "sure got her fooled".
This is sonething you must ask the ladies at clubs. Make sure to look extra desperate for their validation (bonus points if you can fake some tears). This will prove to them that you are worried about their perspective, and prove you are in fact not gay.
Quote by Blondike
No trouble pulling guys but been told when I go clubbing few girls have come up to me asking whether I am or not.

Corrected for you, since you look so gay
I have nothing important to say
2 things:
1) are you actually gay? I'm not going to make assumptions just because you pull girls.

2) does it matter? I mean if you are straight and pulling girls, who cares. maybe they are asking because it seems too good to be true that you are straight or maybe you seem really flirty with your guy friends or dress and groom well and so fit the stereotypical standard of gay men being well dressed and groomed or maybe someone is spreading rumours about you but again, either way, what does it really matter?

as to whether you "look" gay. I dunno.

I mean if you were standing in a gay club being flirty, I'd say probably, but otherwise, I wouldn't know either way.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
not at all, but gay doesnt really have a look imo
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
From my experience with "gay" dudes and their appearances, you look like you would be fruity but not homosexual. Like, the funny black dude that hangs out with girls mostly and doesn't have many guy friends. But that's okay.

Grow some facial hair, and problem solved.
Quote by Will Lane
From my experience with "gay" dudes and their appearances, you look like you would be fruity but not homosexual. Like, the funny black dude that hangs out with girls mostly and doesn't have many guy friends. But that's okay.

Grow some facial hair, and problem solved.

Not a thick moustache though, you'd end up looking like you were from 1976
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I dont look gay, and girls dont come up to me and ask me if I'm gay; but I cant pull any girls.

Am I gay?
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

What would Freddie say?
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Quote by Watterboy
I dont look gay, and girls dont come up to me and ask me if I'm gay; but I cant pull any girls.

Am I gay?

yes
It's difficult to tell from this photograph. Could you maybe post another, this time with dicks in your mouth?
u got some dick suckin lips thats fer sure
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
If you were gay I wouldn't be surprised, but if you were straight I wouldn't be surprised either.

They're just messing with you. They think they cute.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Jan 6, 2015,
How does one physically look gay? Just saying though mate, you look fine the way you are no matter your sexuality.
I'm an interesting person... sometimes
Well I was listening to Korn when I opened up your picture. And the as soon it came on the screen I had an angry man shouting FAAGGEETTTTT. So I guess Korn has spoken
Gibson SG Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Bugera 333xl
Boss ge-7 EQ
Quote by Cytagasm
Well I was listening to Korn when I opened up your picture. And the as soon it came on the screen I had an angry man shouting FAAGGEETTTTT. So I guess Korn has spoken

Le cringe

And you do look kinda gay
ayy lmao
Page 1 of 2