Hi, I don't researched this on internet simply because I don't even know the name of this "style" (or whatever this is), but many GP tabs have this, it seems like "ghost notes", understand? So, anybody knows it?
I use Guitar Pro 5.

Thanks.
Each track is capable of two "voices". In this case, voice 1 is the chords, and voice 2, the gray notes you have circled are the bass notes. On the top of with all the different window bars, this option is on the note value bar. There are 3 boxes: box 1 is the top half of the lines shaded. That's voice 1. box 2 has the bottom shaded. That's voice 2, and thats where the notes you have circled live. Box 3 all the lines are shaded. If you hit that button, then both voices appear in full black. You can also press Ctrl+G to make both voices visible
Quote by joshscus
Each track is capable of two "voices". In this case, voice 1 is the chords, and voice 2, the gray notes you have circled are the bass notes. On the top of with all the different window bars, this option is on the note value bar. There are 3 boxes: box 1 is the top half of the lines shaded. That's voice 1. box 2 has the bottom shaded. That's voice 2, and thats where the notes you have circled live. Box 3 all the lines are shaded. If you hit that button, then both voices appear in full black. You can also press Ctrl+G to make both voices visible

Voices... so close and so far away.
Eternal thanks, man!