Because when I think Coachella, I think 'AC/DC'
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Pretty shitty line up to be honest.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I know like 3 of the bands
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
tons of amazing bands and artists wow

too bad i won't be able to go

i'd see flying lotus, squarepusher, action bronson, vic mensa, fka twigs, tyler the creator, run the jewels, drive like jehu, swans, bad religion, drake, lil b, circa survive, touche amore, perfume genius and off
banned
Belle & Sebastian, Ryan Adams, Built to Spill, Brand New, Desaparecidos, Sturgill Simpson
Quote by bradulator
Belle & Sebastian, Ryan Adams, Built to Spill, Brand New, Desaparecidos, Sturgill Simpson

oh i didnt see brand new on there

i'd see them too
banned
I'd see Steely Dan and Maybe AC/DC.

That'd be it.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
i don't like any of that shit, but flosstradamus is a great name so i'd go see him/them (i assume it's a rapper) and i liked cloud nothings' album attack on memory so i'd probably see them too.
The Weeknd is my favourite artist of those. Drake is the best headliner.

When I saw AC/DC in big letters at the top I thought it'd be terrible but that's not bad. Pretty good actually but as someone said, plenty of reasons to leave early. Though I'd still stay probably.
tbh in terms of percentage of artists I like out of the whole this is the best one I've seen.

not the most standout headliners or anything (even though I do like Drake) but yeah.
3rd day is the only kinda decent one tbh drake's got me feeling all the right things right now

bands I'd want 2 see
Day 1: tame impala, interpol, ride, fly lo, raek + Ghostface, Todd Terje, ab soul, Jon Hopkins
This one's kind of a dud

Day 2
da weeknd, alt j, B'n'S, ratatat, SBTRKT, FKA Twigs, Tyler, War ON Drugs, RUN THE JEWELS !!!, Tycho, Jehu, Swans, Toro y Moi, Parquet Courts, perfume genius,
so cooL!

Day 3
DRAKE, st. vincent, brand new, desaparecidos, LIL B "THE BASED GOD", Mac DeMarco, BUILT TO SPILL (THEY ALWAYS PLAY 21+ SHOWS HERE WTF), Panda Bear, OFF!, Touche Amore in secret, Joyce Manor
A lot of #legends , would be really cool
I would see a significant portion of that lineup actually. I don't see what the big problem is
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
i recognize most of those bands as decent, but not good enough for me to pay good money to see most of them.

and yes, outdoor festivals may be fun af, but they always suck sound wise.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Small stages at outdoor festivals usually have decent sound if they're set up properly. The smallest stage at EDC Orlando (granted that's a MUCH smaller festival) had better sound than I've heard in a lot of clubs
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Coachella's idea of curation is to get every existing artist out right now, on p4k.

This is good lineup. Btw, Perfume Genius sucks live
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by bradulator
Sturgill Simpson

Huge fan of Sturgill Simpson, I think he would be more on the Stagecoach line-up but thats ok.
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Last year they had Pixies and the Replacements.

Sure Tame Impala is pretty rad and a few others that would be cool but kinda meh really.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Coachella is so much fun, there always seems to be at least a few good bands to see plus enough decent acts to fill the rest of your time. I'm going this year, there's AC DC and Tame Impala on Friday, Kasabian and Jack White Saturday, idk who else I'm gonna see but It'll be fun
Kasabian can't be doing that well in America then
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
woo there's actually aussies
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
this thread makes me nostalgic for the days i thought coachella was relevant :')
suck me off
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab