Ok so who is your favorite Beatles singer out of all of them. Here are them: Paul McDonald, Onion Ringo Starr, John Lint, And Elvis Presley. My personal favorite is George Hair
yoko ono
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Pretty bad first post. Is this supposed to be funny?

Anywho, Paul is my fav.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
weaponized
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Betterthat
You idiots know nothing about music ******s get off the site retarted piece of crap

Hopefully next time you actually make a funny and not come across as a socially awkward
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Weaponized, but John is a close second
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Quote by deadsmileyface
is he the one what did that tune with kanye?

that was elvis presley
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
rekt him
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
wow, that was a sad excuse for a first troll post

i always liked John Lennon the most.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Ringo
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

dave davies
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by genghisgandhi
what's a black beatle anyway, a ****ing roach?

This:

And they usually stink if you step on them
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."