Page 1 of 2
I've never asked my parents, but suspect I might have been because my brothers are more than 10 years older than me. If you were, did your parents tell you? Would you tell your kid?
Lol, I suspect it a bit too. Mom always mentioned I was why they got married in like a warm tone as a kid, and looking back on it now is like oh fk

And they had a buttload more after me so it worked out I guess

And HELLLLL no. Id tell them if they were adopted rather than lie to them their whole life, but some shit like that would go to the grave with me and just bite the bullet

And arent we all accidents in the great cosmic scope of things?
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jan 6, 2015,
Nope. They've told me I was conceived very deliberately because they wanted a son after having a daughter.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
nope, my parents wanted a son.

they got one.

my little sister was probably an accident though haha.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by deadsmileyface
yes and my daddy wanted my mom to get an abortion lol

lol

My sister was an accident but I wasn't
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I'm pretty sure I was. They've never outright said it but I was born pretty shortly after their marriage and when my ex and I were getting to the point where we were closing on a year of being together they urged the whole safe sex thing by saying that I don't want to be a parent as young as they were.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Yeah
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I think I wasn't... second child born when my father got a good job, so I don't think so.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Maybe. My mom said they really only wanted one child at first, but decided to have another (me) a few years later.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Neo Evil11
I think I wasn't... second child born when my father got a good job, so I don't think so.

yeh but think about it, if you got a good job would you want to spend money on having a child or would you rather spend it on yourself?
Is tell my kid. It's not like human beings matter anyway we are just hunks of meat. WE ARE ALL ACCIDENTS. You all don't belong on this earth I mean cannibals are on to something we are just meat
You didn't deny we don't even matter if I where to murder someone it wouldn't matter it would all be lollipops and flowers
Quote by So-Cal
yeh but think about it, if you got a good job would you want to spend money on having a child or would you rather spend it on yourself?

They still spend most of their money on themselves, don't you worry. They also got a child 2 years after me, but that was a miscarriage. So I think they were actually trying to have children around that time.

I can't promise you they don't want to abort me now though.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
ye prolly, my only bro is 11 years older so im guessing one of us was a fluke

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Betterthat
You didn't deny we don't even matter if I where to murder someone it wouldn't matter it would all be lollipops and flowers

Well, no, it would be mostly meat and bones, not lollipops and flowers. I thought we had already established that.
I think so. Considering my parents were in their 40's and my siblings were teenagers when I was born, I can't see how I could have been planned. My mom said they didn't use protection because she thought she was too old to get pregnant. Guess I proved them wrong.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Quote by Tempoe
I've never asked my parents, but suspect I might have been because my brothers are more than 10 years older than me. If you were, did your parents tell you? Would you tell your kid?

Every child is an accident. Nobody goes in saying, "yeah I want hubbie's eyebrows with mom's lips" and gets that.

All parents are backtracking to make it seem like you were on purpose. Trust me, they want a better version of you. Not you personally Tempoe, but everyone in general. Everyone's parents are disappointed. It's just the world we live in.

EDIT: Every once in a while you get a kid who becomes a doctor and the parents are genuinely shocked, but that's accidental too.
"Well, we just didn't take precautions. At first I was horrified, but then you were born, and we came to like you".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
When my parents broke up I heard them arguing one night. My mom yelled out something about my dad regreting of having me when she was pregnant or something like that. I don't remember exactly.
Yes. My mom was almost young enough to be in high school and they had only known each other for a couple months.

I think being an accident is better than being planned tbh (on an existential bs level only obviously if your planned your family is more likely to be financially stable and all that) because the latter just adds more of a 'predestination' feel.

One time this discussion did come up and they didn't confirm or deny it. How dumb do they think I am though lol.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Jan 6, 2015,
Quote by -Mantra-
When my parents broke up I heard them arguing one night. My mom yelled out something about my dad regreting of having me when she was pregnant or something like that. I don't remember exactly.

At least that is ammunition for a good song.

I probably was a mistake because my brother is a lot older than me.
Apparently I was the only one that wasn't and my two older brothers were. If I ever have a child it won't be by choice, not sure what I would say though.
Accident according to my mother who decided she would announce it to me in public one day.

I'm also pretty sure I was conceived on her birthday too.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
i was 3 when my parents got married.

they had to keep me hidden from the dickhead priest at the wedding.

can you solve the mystery?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Pastafarian96
I'm also pretty sure I was conceived on her birthday too.

It's like most november babies whose sole reason of life is valentine's day

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
It's like most november babies whose sole reason of life is valentine's day

and all the September ones from Christmas. I knew someone who's siblings birthdays were all in September, all 4 of them. It was hilarious that he had no idea why.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by songbird64
I think so. Considering my parents were in their 40's and my siblings were teenagers when I was born

This. I was the best accident to ever happen to this world.
I was planned and so were my siblings

I don't know why you'd plan on having kids, but that's not my parent's problem, not mine

Also, if I ever accidentally got a kid, I'd tell them they were an accident as an 18th birthday present or something, YOLO.
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Jan 7, 2015,
Page 1 of 2