Hey guys, im looking for a new cab, ive had 4x12s and 4x12s only, im looking for something more portable like a 2x12 preferably, but if its a steal ill take whatever, im looking to run a jet city JCA22h through it, Thanks a lot.
Where are you? If you're in Europe look at Zilla, Roadkill and the Harley Benton 2X12's.

If in the US Avatar and Emperor make some good cabs.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
What country and what genres?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I use a JCA 100H with a 2x12 Whitebox Engineering cab. I can't say I have much experience with equipment as of yet, but it has been working out well for me (according to my untrained ears). I'm not sure if it was the best idea, but a more experienced friend of mine suggested I try a V30 with a K100 speaker. I got it for $500, but I ordered it with a few extra details that increased the price by more than $50.

Like the above users said, genre and location are very helpful to know before providing suggestions though.
Quote by Mrs. O
i can't kill anyone, so i play music
Last edited by javiero at Jan 7, 2015,
Avatar Cabs are some of the best out there right now for the money, +1 Cathbard's suggestion.

EDIT: You can also order a fully assembled empty 2x12 cab from Seismic Audio for $140 and put whatever speakers you want in it. Pair of Celestion V30s or a V30 and a Creamback shouldn't run you more than $300 new, $250 max used.

http://www.seismicaudiospeakers.com/empty-guitar-cabinet-2x12/p/Luke-2x12C_BLBL
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Last edited by TheStig1214 at Jan 7, 2015,