Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
****, man.

Why do people kill each other to make a point?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Same old stupidity again, killing people for mocking their religion and then wondering why people mock their religion. I hope they manage to catch the gunmen.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by icanhasgodmode

Just saw a video of a police officer getting executed close range on the sidewalk whilst lying down...

link?
Quote by sam b
link?

A Dutch newspaper website posted it online.

I recommend not to watch it.

EDIT: Removed link.
Last edited by icanhasgodmode at Jan 7, 2015,
Quote by icanhasgodmode
A Dutch newspaper website posted it online

I recommend not to watch it.

Just seen it on liveleak. Got headphones on, the ****ing sound scared me more than anything, jesus, they could put a sound warning

I'd remove the link from your post if I were you Dunno how the mods will take to that being posted
Quote by sam b
I'd remove the link from your post if I were you Dunno how the mods will take to that being posted

Well, I gave a warning.
Also I dont think he got hit/killed, looked like the shot missed to me. Probably playing dead )like he should have done in the first place, really
Quote by sam b
Also I dont think he got hit/killed, looked like the shot missed to me. Probably playing dead )like he should have done in the first place, really

easier said than done. you try thinking that clear when all that shit is happening.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I'd prefer not to watch stuff like that at 8am, so that I don't ensure that my entire day is ruined. I've seen enough awful stuff in my life and my job that if I can avoid it, I'd prefer not to watch death. I really feel like I lose a couple months off my lifespan each time I have to watch stuff like that.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
easier said than done. you try thinking that clear when all that shit is happening.

True. But if police panic when that happens, who's going to step in to help anyone else? Superman maybe?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
The daily show had a satirical segment last night about how sharia law is coming, how poetic... : /
Quote by icanhasgodmode
Well, I gave a warning.

Doesn't matter. Remove the link
My God, it's full of stars!
I'm avoiding comment sections on news articles, and on Facebook links. I can already picture the sort of vile shit that's being spewed.
is there such a thing as christian or catholic or jewish or jehova witness terrorist attacks? legitimate question why the hell is it always an extremist muslim thing
pinga
I think the right wing parties in Europe are gonna get a lot of votes in their next elections.

Quote by Cb4rabid
is there such a thing as christian or catholic or jewish or jehova witness terrorist attacks? legitimate question why the hell is it always an extremist muslim thing

There are marauding Buddhist monks in Myanmar slaughtering people.
"marauding Buddhist monks"

awesome

EDIT: thanks, icanhasgodmode
Quote by daytripper75
I'm avoiding comment sections on news articles, and on Facebook links. I can already picture the sort of vile shit that's being spewed.

Yeah, I'm more concerned cause this year is an election year in the UK...
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
im talking present day, though. back in the day everybody was an asshole regardless of religion. but today? is it because there's no media coverage of it and everybody just wants to expose islam and take a shit on it or because it doesnt exist?

can you imagine a group of extremist jews busting into a catholic church and mass circumcising everyone
pinga
Yeah or a bunch of catholics running into a synagoge and start having unprotected sex with everyone.
Quote by Cb4rabid
im talking present day, though. back in the day everybody was an asshole regardless of religion. but today? is it because there's no media coverage of it and everybody just wants to expose islam and take a shit on it or because it doesnt exist?

can you imagine a group of extremist jews busting into a catholic church and mass circumcising everyone

You can scour through these if you'd like:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2014

The majority are "Islamic"
On a roof or not if I was the people filming I'd put down my phone and hide in my home instead. Whilst shitting my pants cause some nutjobs are running around killing people with automatic weapons.
We should taken into account the influence of the Western world in countries like Iraq, where we removed the stability in order to bring 'democracy' and people are just going mental with each other because of the lack of a proper government.
Quote by icanhasgodmode
Yeah or a bunch of catholics running into a synagoge and start having unprotected sex with everyone.

i'm imagining this quite well actually
Quote by WhiskeyFace
I think the right wing parties in Europe are gonna get a lot of votes in their next elections.

That's natural

When we want our politicians to take care of people, we turn to the Left.
When we want our politicians to "take care" of "people", we turn to the Right.
Last edited by bdof at Jan 7, 2015,
Quote by Cb4rabid
is it because there's no media coverage of it and everybody just wants to expose islam and take a shit on it or because it doesnt exist?

Yes. Well, not that everyone wants to expose it but there's a shortsightedness because the extremists that make a lot of noise and the media only covers that. Turkey, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Indonesia are all Muslim countries and they're peaceful. The point is that there's nothing intrinsic to Islam that makes it violent, no more than any other religion. Give these guys any religious text and they'll find something to justify their violence.
Quote by icanhasgodmode
We should taken into account the influence of the Western world in countries like Iraq, where we removed the stability in order to bring 'democracy' and people are just going mental with each other because of the lack of a proper government.

Well I guess it's only fair that we let assylum seekers immigrants to more stable countries then....but you know, it'd be nice if they didn't murder the local population.
Quote by Cb4rabid
even the ones that don't have any perps listed are suspected Islamic terrorists.

why is this religion in particular so prone to be the butt of most terrorist groups i wonder?

This question requires a long, long, long dynamic discussion as a response.
Christianity mixed the message: Old Testament - Kill people. New Testament - Don't kill people.

Islam is less ambiguous.
Quote by Cb4rabid

Google 'irgun' or 'stern gang'.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
the world is a strange place

killed because some backwards people had their feelings hurt over a drawing
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Cb4rabid
even the ones that don't have any perps listed are suspected Islamic terrorists.

why is this religion in particular so prone to be the butt of most terrorist groups i wonder?

The Abrahamic religions have a 'hierarchy' of sorts, the Christian one being the most state-like. (Pepo the Pope > Cardinals > Curia > etc.)
There is also a general consensus regarding what's good scripture, and what's not. All Christians will agree that the Bible is the Bible, even if theirs is different, and that it's written down the way it's meant to be interpreted. Judaïsm shares this trait.

Islam used to share it. Somewhere down the line (which according to documentaries I've seen was about 150 years ago), a few imams decided to re-interpret the Quran. Needless to say, where one ventured the masses followed and today we face countless interpretations of the same story, one that explicitly warns against people who pretend to understand the holy word no matter how dedicated they may seem, in its second chapter.

Then there's the wars that both the USA and the Soviet Union have fought in the region, the Taliban regime, the Syrian revolution, the Arab Spring, Israel being predictable and ofcourse the financial crisis, soon to be joined by an oil crisis. (but that's just my speculation)

Frankly, I'm not surprised that IS exists with such a chaotic backstory.

EDIT: I almost forgot China. Might seem irrelevant, but the early part of the last century has been full of ideological violence over there. (alongside the Japanese occupation ofc)
Last edited by Lord_Doku at Jan 7, 2015,
Quote by Cb4rabid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Israel%E2%80%93Gaza_conflict

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence#United_States

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence#By_region
The fact that Christians have killed in the past is irrelevant. It's an entirely different age, much less era. I hope the Interpol are swift in finding these guys.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by daytripper75

dont think Anders Behrving Breivik was christian or religiously motivated per se.

Anti all things multiculti i.e pro the European/nordic ethnicity/culture more so than pro christianity.

At least as far as I know
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash