Hi UGers, it's me, it's me, it's that D-O double G.

I'm back from a long ban period and now I want to be a positive influence on UG, try to make friends and everything. But in order to do that, I need your support and love, so tell me what I can change about myself to please you guys .
I don't really know you, so I'm willing to forget the errors of your past.
Unless of course peer pressure forces me to shun you, because obviously I want to fit in with the cool kids.
you've come to the wrong place to better yourself.

I suggest you get counselling.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
^ that
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Change yourself into a hawt girl with nice boobs, and show them to us instead of posting.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Okay... there is kind of a problem. You want to be a better person, you want to make friends, and you want to please us. These are three different things and you probably can only do one, maybe two if you are real good, but probably not.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
to be a bitter person you need to learn to hold grudges and never let go of the past
I'm new here so my impression of you will start from scratch, but if you wanna be a better person, my advice is to treat individuals with respect. I know how generic that sounds but being respectful comes a long way!
Quote by Campbell22
I changed my mind, I will never change

But you just did change....

duhn... duhn.... duuuuuuuuhhhhhnnnn!
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
But you just did change....

duhn... duhn.... duuuuuuuuhhhhhnnnn!

huehuehuehue, it worked
Quote by Campbell22
Dreadnought is so shallow

I bet Dreadnought remembers you.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.