The last couple of weeks at church during the offering I have played What Child Is This and The First Noel. Now that Christmas is over I am looking for other songs to play. I tried to find a tab for You Are My All in All but I don't see one. Anyway what are some good worship songs that I could play the melody? I realize that I could try to arrange almost any song in the hymnal but I am just asking for suggestions, some songs clearly work better than others.
Thanks
Raconteurs Fan Guy
Is 'In the garden' considered a worship song? I'm not religious so I'm not too sure exactly what you mean but the melodies in that tune are lovely, Brad Paisley does a nice version of that and 'The old rugged cross' (as well as a load more Christian songs) and they're both good for guitar ideas.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Jan 12, 2015,