So I'm thinking that, when I pick up another guitar down the line, I'd like to get something with a 24 3/4" scale length, but I'm into Strat pickup layouts(although I tend to go for a humbucker in the bridge), Strat-style trems, and the controls. I'm looking for different guitars that fit the criteria; I'm in the US and haven't really got a budget in mind yet. I know the Godin SD fits the profile, just wanted to see if I could find other options as well before I made a decision(preferably double cut like a Strat).

Thanks!
Warmoth has conversion necks that will give you this scale on an existing Strat.

Carvin (and others) have 25" (not 25.5") scales on superstrat neck-through bodies.

There are an awful lot of 24.75" scale guitars out there...
Pretty sure PRS has an SSS 25" scale guitar that's in their more affordable SE line.

EDIT: Yup. PRS SE EG. You might need to get it used though, not sure it's still made.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Last edited by TheStig1214 at Jan 7, 2015,
Quote by UnbrokenGlass
I've seen the conversion necks, and I appreciate the reference, but they're a bit more than I'd like to pay on top of the guitar, y'know?

If you can use a screwdriver and a soldering iron you can buy all the parts cheap on eBay and build it yourself. There’s never any shortage of Squire and MIM strat bodies for sale. If you don’t like to solder most pickup companies, including discount brands, will even sell you a pre-wired pickguard for about the same price as buying the parts—although you’ll still have to solder the ground to the trem claw.
Look for Fender's Modern Player Short-Scale Stratocaster:

http://www.andertons.co.uk/solid-body-electric-guitars/pid34758/cid671/fender-modern-player-short-scale-stratocaster3colour-sunburst.asp

Oddly, not available in the USA.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Look for Fender's Modern Player Short-Scale Stratocaster:

http://www.andertons.co.uk/solid-body-electric-guitars/pid34758/cid671/fender-modern-player-short-scale-stratocaster3colour-sunburst.asp

Oddly, not available in the USA.

Weird that it's not available in the US. That's a bummer. I'll try and find one of the Hagstrom's kicking around; I've liked every other Hagstrom guitar I've ever had a chance to play, but never laid hands on an F series before.