Page 1 of 2
White people tried to kill black people. This will take over the news for the next few days.
Quote by Wormholes
White people tried to kill black people. This will take over the news for the next few days.

only after social media finds it
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
only after social media finds it

Exactly

It's assumed we won't care until we show that we do. News aren't used to the people caring about black people thing yet
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
News aren't used to the people caring about black people thing yet

That's true but they're usually pretty quick to jump onto anything that can incite racial tension because it drives up views.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
News aren't used to the people caring about black people thing yet

holy shit, lol.
I heard about this on a major news provider as soon as it happened.

Don't be so dramatic.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by caeser1156
That's true but they're usually pretty quick to jump onto anything that can incite racial tension because it drives up views.

Yeah I sorta dunno/forget what I was on about but there was truth to it anyway.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Because no one was hurt and the NAACP deserves it for all the bullshit they pull.
No one died. No one was injured. No damage was caused. The bomb didn't explode. There's a suspect but no one has been charged or arrested yet.

Sorry if the murder of equally innocent journalists by Islamic terrorists with automatic weapons in the heart of one of the words most iconic cities, caught on camer, is more of an issue than an unexploded bomb right now.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Drop -D
Because no one was hurt and the NAACP deserves it for all the bullshit they pull.

i think you thought you were posting on a Yahoo comments section.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by EndTheRapture51
No one died. No one was injured. No damage was caused. The bomb didn't explode. There's a suspect but no one has been charged or arrested yet.

Sorry if the murder of equally innocent journalists by Islamic terrorists with automatic weapons in the heart of one of the words most iconic cities, caught on camer, is more of an issue than an unexploded bomb right now.

Yeah... because not reporting it and reporting it a few pages later than a big news event are the same thing? It was not reported at all, that's suspicious.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Yeah... because not reporting it and reporting it a few pages later than a big news event are the same thing? It was not reported at all, that's suspicious.

Quote by Dreadnought
I heard about this on a major news provider as soon as it happened.

Don't be so dramatic.

Hmmmm....

EDIT: I saw it in my little FB news section about 2 hours after it was first suspected/reported
Last edited by bdof at Jan 8, 2015,
Quote by jakesmellspoo

no i'm just used to posting on /pol/
Imagine this scenario

day one: massive volcano goes off and kills 12 people, Everyone has a ton of stories about this

Day 2: still tons of coverage on killer volcano

day 3: another volcano goes off at a landmark, but doesn't kill anyone. other than the landmark, wholly unremarkable. Press still focuses on massive volcano that kills 12 people.

and then people get outraged that the volcano that did property damage and nothing else didn't get equal coverage of the volcano that killed 12 people?

you're kidding right?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
you're kidding right?

french news vs american local news
first deals with muslims second with whites as bad guys.

Not saying they should have equal coverage but you'd expect a decent amount of coverage for an attack on the NAACP.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
It got what it deserved it got decent coverage from decent sized sites/sources in a fairly timely manner. Nothing really happened though, so it's basically old news in 12-18 hours.
I live there and this is the first I've heard about it.

The FBI is searching for a suspect described as a balding white man in his 40s who may have been driving a newer model, dirty white pickup with a dark bed liner.

Lol. Yeah, that really narrows it down what with CS being a military town and all...
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jan 8, 2015,
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Yeah, I mean...what do you expect?

Quote by Neo Evil11
french news vs american local news
first deals with muslims second with whites as bad guys.

Not saying they should have equal coverage but you'd expect a decent amount of coverage for an attack on the NAACP.

Why? No one died. No one was hurt. No property damage occurred. A 5-minute blurb is about all that can be expected.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jan 8, 2015,
Quote by jakesmellspoo

eh, the NAACP has gone way downhill in the last 30 years or so. they're all about driving fundraisers and not really about promoting and maintaining the safety and well being of blacks
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Imagine this scenario

day one: massive volcano goes off and kills 12 people, Everyone has a ton of stories about this

Day 2: still tons of coverage on killer volcano

day 3: another volcano goes off at a landmark, but doesn't kill anyone. other than the landmark, wholly unremarkable. Press still focuses on massive volcano that kills 12 people.

and then people get outraged that the volcano that did property damage and nothing else didn't get equal coverage of the volcano that killed 12 people?

you're kidding right?

that works if you pretend people are emotionless hills
I saw it on cable news almost immediately (various), but they reported it correctly AS a possible bombing because the bomb was outside on the side of the building and it wasn't clear if it was actually an attack on the NAACP. As the USA Today article you cite says, it is being investigated....and they don't know who did it yet. There were witnesses that said it was a balding white man, that's true....but that does not mean it is true. If it is true, then it's horrible.....just like it would be at any time against anyone.
Quote by captaincrunk
eh, the NAACP has gone way downhill in the last 30 years or so. they're all about driving fundraisers and not really about promoting and maintaining the safety and well being of blacks

i wasn't defending the NAACP. just thought the things they've done (or haven't done) might not be deserving of a bomb going off at their building.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
you're kidding right?

You seem to be under the impression that its only possible to cover one news story at a time.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
The device was placed next to a gasoline can and detonated, but the gas didn't ignite. As a result, there were no injuries and minimal damage.

Well, thre you have it.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
White terrorists? lol good one

What point are you making?
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
What point are you making?

nothing just being a sarcastic dweeb. wasnt even funny, i'll give u that.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
White terrorists? lol good one

Timothy McVeigh would like to have a word with you.

You know, if he were still alive and all.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
how do we know it was white people??
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
how do we know it was white people??

"Colorado Springs"

There are like 6 black people here.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
"Colorado Springs"

There are like 6 black people here.

ahhh okay, I don't know murica, sorry

just thought it was strange how everyone assumed it was white people when they havent named a suspect yet
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
No one died, that's why.

Blood must be spilled in the name of Billy Bob Joe Jameson the 5th of the 7th congressional klansman rally sponsored by Oscar Myer Weiner and Burt Reynolds cola.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
honestly this is why I hate white people. They stole blues from the black man, and terrorism from the arab

seriously white people get it together smh
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
white people invented the name Wyatt tho.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Page 1 of 2