Page 1 of 2
You're world famous, globally toured, and have your own set of keys to the playboy mansion. What will countries around the world struggle to pronounce, What name will YOU take
(not your band). Ex, Slash, Buckethead, David Gilmour, Jimi Hendrix, will you keep your real name?

I'm thinking mine will be something like Tommy Gallagher

Edit: okay also new rule established. This thread constitutes legal rights to whichever name we create. No ****ing stealing. Alright carry on.

Re-Edit: Tommy Gallagher is already some sweaty texas band. Ru / les.
Last edited by PazBB at Jan 8, 2015,
XXXiaoxxxi-69-420

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Epithet
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
cha33

Michael Flatley
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
The same name I used for every sports game 'Create a Player' I've ever made: Ricky Tollbooth.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
XxDragonWarrior1337
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
XxDragonWarrior1337

Quote by fffplol
xXxHokagexXx

$5 says these are current XBL named.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
actually I changed my mind. I'd rather be Tommy Gallagher.
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by JustRooster
What about Tommy Galaga?

It's got characta
Quote by PazBB
Edit: okay also new rule established. This thread constitutes legal rights to whichever name we create. No ****ing stealing. Alright carry on.

Well that's not very rock and roll of you.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Insane Funeral just to piss him off.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Andy1993
Hunter Ramdeep Jr., the same thing I called my right nut.

hm. (gayyyyyyy)
Ace Bronstein (the non-jewish one)
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

PazBB
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Jakey Jazz Hands
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Lemmi Loomi
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 2