Lol, no.

I honestly probably like and admire 500 guitarists more than myself, but that's mainly because I have low confidence.
i wouldn't make the list.

or i'd be a shit smear on a piece of toilet paper.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
well technically you are your own ideal guitarist because you play for yourself and it's exactly your style, but that's applicable to everyone, and we all have our own flaws in technique

But as a favourite? Nah not even close. I can barely form a decent riff without having to wait 6 months for another one to come about. I'd be pretty low.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Of the guitarists I know personally, I might make the top 10 by default, because I don't know many people who actually play(set against people who own a guitar).
Quote by Banjocal
well technically you are your own ideal guitarist because you play for yourself and it's exactly your style, but that's applicable to everyone, and we all have our own flaws in technique

But as a favourite? Nah not even close. I can barely form a decent riff without having to wait 6 months for another one to come about. I'd be pretty low.

I think we all kinda wish we could play like this person or that person. Most of us try to emulate another musician, but then settle for something less because our talents are limited.

Unless you're a ****ing prodigy or you do nothing But play guitar and get amazing.......assholes
Quote by bdof
I think we all kinda wish we could play like this person or that person. Most of us try to emulate another musician, but then settle for something less because our talents are limited.

Unless you're a ****ing prodigy or you do nothing But play guitar and get amazing.......assholes

wtf no I am my own person and I'm ****ing brilliant.

I can't imagine just trying to emulate another musician (unless you're leaning a song not by you but that doesn't necessarily mean emulating them).

i'm still not very good but watch one day I'll be #1. at music in general not wood and strings specifically.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Jan 8, 2015,
Quote by slipknot5678
wtf no I am my own person and I'm ****ing brilliant.

modesty notwithstanding, ditto.

Normally I have no ego but I played with someone at a gig tonight and got more applause and praise than them and they were good.

I'm feelin' real smug
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Maybe in the top 40x10^800. But Shawn Lane and Jason Becker are more than half of those.
Bruh? Brah? Breh? Bruae? Bruae.
#1. Peter Green
#2. Me
Quote by one vision

You wouldn't dance to a metronome.

On meth you would.
If it's about guitarists I know personally definitely #1, if it's about guitarists I know exist #3 after Dimebag and Phil Sgrosso. But I have a pretty big ego
Quote by bdof
Lol, no.

I honestly probably like and admire 500 guitarists more than myself, but that's mainly because I have low confidence.

I'm the same way
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Quote by mp8andrade
If it's about guitarists I know personally definitely #1, if it's about guitarists I know exist #3 after Dimebag and Phil Sgrosso. But I have a pretty big ego

You must not know of very many guitarists if Dimebag is 1/2 or the people you consider ahead of yourself. I've never heard of Phil Sgrosso though.
Quote by zackk
You must not know of very many guitarists if Dimebag is 1/2 or the people you consider ahead of yourself. I've never heard of Phil Sgrosso though.

Plus, Dime hasn't been able to play a note for years.
I'm the top, top guitar player in my house, which is all that matters.

...well actually my younger brother can play both the a minor and the a major so maybe not.
I want to say top 100... I am good in that I understand music and I'm better than a lot of other people. But I'm hardly a virtuoso and I know what I can't do and am thus very aware of my shortcomings and lack of skill in certain areas.

Ah stuff it top 100 to 150.
Quote by zackk

I like Dime because of his riffs, not because of technical skills, I actually hate his shredding. Same thing for Phil.
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
#1. Have some confidence, you nerds.

Show us your work. Oh right, you only cover others guitar solos.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

don't even place cause everyone is better than me at everything
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I would be every number and no number, I am too glorious for petty lists
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Baby Joel
don't even place cause everyone is better than me at everything

You're a CC, you've got to be doing something right?

I was gonna say you were better at ruining UG but that would be mean
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

I'm better at ruining myself
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
I'm better at ruining myself

aren't we all?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

number one
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!