I've been blessed by the bodybuilding god's because i've increased my 1rmax on the bench press from X1.6 of my body weight to X2.1 in just 3 months and it seems to be too fast.
can there be some health hazards in that progress?
have you gotten such a thing yourself?
here's a picture to 'prove it':
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/dochart.php?u=41008202&t=bench

i should note that other exercises progressed as well,my military pressed went from X0.9 body weight to X1.2 body weight.
There's a fitness thread, friendo. This would probably go over better in there. Unless, of course, you're inviting ridicule for your Special Snowflake Syndrome.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
You're already on bodybuilding.com and you come here to ask this.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
the difference is that i never posted anything there,where elsewhere...
Quote by sbhsbh2
I've been blessed by the bodybuilding god's because i've increased my 1rmax on the bench press from X1.6 of my body weight to X2.1 in just 3 months and it seems to be too fast.
can there be some health hazards in that progress?
have you gotten such a thing yourself?
here's a picture to 'prove it':
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/dochart.php?u=41008202&t=bench

i should note that other exercises progressed as well,my military pressed went from X0.9 body weight to X1.2 body weight.

bodybuilding.com link and it's not a shirtless ab selfie.

wth.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
"I worked out and got better at exercises, is this bad"

Yeah ok
My God, it's full of stars!
sbhsbh2, you've given yourself cancer of the personality by bodybuilding. Find something very tall, and jump from it.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by sbhsbh2
120 pound,but i'm like 5'6 tall so that's still totally not O.K

If you know it's not totally, then why the hell are you asking us about this? Why not ask a fucking doctor about the health risks?
Quote by sbhsbh2
120 pound,but i'm like 5'6 tall so that's still totally not O.K

I was 125-130 pounds at 5'8" about two years ago. It's still in a healthy range, just the lower end. Don't worry too much about it. Just eat and work out properly.
This bit of stupidity is brought to you by the letter 'G'