Sounds like A minor pentatonic.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by TheStig1214
Sounds like A minor pentatonic.

Thank you for the response. I'm going to give that scale a whirl here in a minute.
I would say A blues because it uses the tritone pretty heavily.

But yeah, a scale isn't really going to give you a certain sound. It is more about how you use the scale. The vast majority of rock solos use the minor pentatonic scale and still they sound pretty different.

The sound also has a lot to do with the chords in the background. The chord progression behind the solo is A5-Eb5. The feeling also has to do with the background - it has heavy drumming and heavy distortion and the tempo is pretty slow. There's more to music than just the scale you are using.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Quote by MaggaraMarine
I would say A blues because it uses the tritone pretty heavily.

But yeah, a scale isn't really going to give you a certain sound. It is more about how you use the scale. The vast majority of rock solos use the minor pentatonic scale and still they sound pretty different.

The sound also has a lot to do with the chords in the background. The chord progression behind the solo is A5-Eb5. The feeling also has to do with the background - it has heavy drumming and heavy distortion and the tempo is pretty slow. There's more to music than just the scale you are using.

Where would a5-eb5 be if i was playing in D tuning?