old people being creepy?

who woulda thunk?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Lol did someone say aw pervert near the 1:30 mark.

It's safe to say that all the guys there are pedophiles. Even that one kid.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored

It's safe to say that all the guys there are pedophiles.

yeah, anyone over 47 is what I heard.
>>@1:55~
>>"by the way if you wanna know how important it is bringing 13 year old pussy...?... talk to my ....mother/basweenie shot...."
You're honestly surprised by Joe Biden doing something awkward and weird that he really shouldn't?

We've had him for years now, you should be used to it at this point.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by necrosis1193
You're honestly surprised by Joe Biden doing something awkward and weird that he really shouldn't?

We've had him for years now, you should be used to it at this point.

pidf plz go
TS is putting this up as a smokescreen to cover his own kiddie-fiddling activities.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
TS is putting this up as a smokescreen to cover his own kiddie-fiddling activities.

...Biden? is that you?
Kinda.

I find Paul Ryan much cringier though.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
Kinda.

I find Paul Ryan much cringier though.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Cardbored
Lol did someone say aw pervert near the 1:30 mark.

I think its "ahh perfect" and it might've been the Grandma saying it. Needless to say the heartless granny likes putting out bait.