Page 1 of 2
Post bears

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
santa claus, indiana

bearsh etc
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Come on guys, let's keep this on topic. You don't see me going into other threads posting pics that aren't of bears!
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.

burrs
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by deadsmileyface
bearsh

Guysh.

Bearsh.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by jakesmellspoo

burrs

my skin itches

Quote by MinterMan22
my skin itches

i can scratch you real good.

hmu.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
oooo i'm a bear
rawr
i'm gonna eat youuuu

rawr
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I want to be a bear
I want to shit in the woods
In my cave hunt my prey
Could be you, I want food
Burgers not berries
dont mind if i do

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
These bears will never truly understand that they have been photographed and captioned for the purpose of entertaining humans.

These bears all have bear histories; they all live bear lives. They think bear thoughts. They have bear loves and hates. And yet we turn them into silly pictures to distribute on the internet.
I have nothing important to say
Question: Which bear is best?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Harvey Swick

Misquoted, you'll meet your end soon at the hands of Hyred90210.
Quote by chrismendiola
Misquoted, you'll meet your end soon at the hands of Hyred90210.

If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i can scratch you real good.

hmu.

Oh yeeeaaaaahhhhhh,

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Harvey Swick

I want to go with kodiak, but then I also want to say black bear.
It's such a difficult choice. These bears are tearing me apart!
Sometimes, im bearsh.

But sometimes,

I dont feel like im bearsh....
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Page 1 of 2