Page 1 of 2
If you could replace any part of your body with anything, what would you replace with what?

I'd replace one of my forearms with a telescopic rod of some kind so that I have an extendable arm.
My brain with smartter b rian so i cud tipe gooder
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I'd replace my teeth with false ones (the screwed into the jawbone type) so I don't have to worry about cavaties

Maybe I should mention my dad just had his teeth ripped out and got dentures, apparently he can only eat salt and vinegar chips, milkshakes and caramel slice. Salad is too hard to chew.
Wouldn't a chainsaw hand be very impractical though?
I mean, I'd love to have a light saber hand for example, but I'd be incredibly nervous every time I try to button up my pants.
Quote by ultimate-slash
I mean, I'd love to have a light saber hand for example, but I'd be incredibly nervous every time I try to do up my fly.

Fingering your lady friend could be complicated when you have a chainsaw hand.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Can it be considered 'fingering' if you don't use a finger though?

Chainsawing your girlfriend could be the next new thing in 2015
Quote by ultimate-slash
I mean, I'd love to have a light saber hand for example, but I'd be incredibly nervous every time I try to button up my pants.

Nah man if you've ever had a broken arm before you should know doing up your pants with one hand is quite easy. You just find a girl and go on about how it hurts so much (even if it doesn't) as this will awaken her maternal instinct and she will take pity on you and then you have sexy time with her and get her to help you put on your pants afterwards.
Quote by DardySon
Nah man if you've ever had a broken arm before you should know doing up your pants with one hand is quite easy. You just find a girl and go on about how it hurts so much (even if it doesn't) as this will awaken her maternal instinct and she will take pity on you and then you have sexy time with her and get her to help you put on your pants afterwards.

Well, I don't think I'd need to tell some sad story to find a girl if I have a light saber arm.
I would just go "Hey, 'sup?", and she would spot my light saber arm and that would be that.

In fact, now that I think of it I don't think I would even have to wear pants if I have a light saber arm. "What are you looking at, ma'am? My light saber arm is up here. Thanks."
Quote by ultimate-slash
Well, I don't think I'd need to tell some sad story to find a girl if I have a light saber arm.
I would just go "Hey, 'sup?", and she would spot my light saber arm and that would be that.

In fact, now that I think of it I don't think I would even have to wear pants if I have a light saber arm. "What are you looking at, ma'am? My light saber arm is up here. Thanks."

Sorry bud, but the only lovers you'll get with a light sabre arm are probably gonna be unpleasant to be around or look at or both, rarely neither.
I would definitely replace my tail bone with an actual working tail.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
robot eyes.

and lungs.

and heart.

just replace all my most essential organs so i don't have to worry about cancer.

my liver too, i guess.

and robot legs so i can cave people's chests in with a well-placed kick.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ultimate-slash
Would you say that hamsters hold a special place in your heart?

Well, a cat would not fit, I suppose. People might say I have a big heart, but like everything, there are limitations.
Id replace my pinky with a HMS Dreadnought Royal Navy battleship. I have my reasons

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Is one of the reasons so that you'd have a HMS Dreadnought Royal Navy battleship? Because that would be a pretty good reason.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Is one of the reasons so that you'd have a HMS Dreadnought Royal Navy battleship? Because that would be a pretty good reason.

it's actually the only reason

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Legs for robot legs.

Jay would be so proud of me.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
my butt for a jet module
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
My torso with a slinky.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
My skull and back bone with strawberry jam.
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
i would be edward scissor hands

except sadder
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Eyes with robot eyes.

Ears with robot ears so I could have super sensitive hearing but also shut down my ears when I don't want to hear.
Quote by TheChaz
Eyes with robot eyes.

Ears with robot ears so I could have super sensitive hearing but also shut down my ears when I don't want to hear.

Do you also want to activate your ears by saying go go gadget ears?

yeah id basically just copy this man
pinga
Last edited by Cb4rabid at Jan 9, 2015,
My diabetes afflicted pancreas with a normal functioning one.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by archangels
I would finally exercise my second amendment right to bear arms.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Page 1 of 2