That sounds like a tiny bit of delay set with the wet/dry mix set to make the echoes almost inaudible. It also has an analog warmth that stands out in the mix, either from the delay or from recording to tape.
+3 on delay, just a little bit, mixed in there. also likely neck pickup, boosted of and remember, that is a recording, lots of studio magic too.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Playing live Emppu manages to keep that same kind of consistency soloing, so I'd say it's more of the delay than studio magic. Funny considering I was thinking about the exact same solo tone the other day.

And of course EQ is everything, probably a boost in there too if I had to take a guess.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Schecter Damien Platinum FR
Yamaha FG700S (Acoustic)
Peavey Vypyr
Fender Mustang I
Quote by Domguy99
Playing live Emppu manages to keep that same kind of consistency soloing, so I'd say it's more of the delay than studio magic. Funny considering I was thinking about the exact same solo tone the other day.

And of course EQ is everything, probably a boost in there too if I had to take a guess.

Yay a Nightwish fan ^_^. Seeing them live here in a few months, so i cant wait to see his tone live compared to album version

Quote by NakedInTheRain
bump the mids.

I have a Roland Cube 20x. If i put the mids past 5-6 o clock the amp/tone sounds like complete garbage!! I dont think this amp is that good with mids raised
Last edited by ibanezn00b5 at Jan 10, 2015,
Quote by ibanezn00b5
Yay a Nightwish fan ^_^. Seeing them live here in a few months, so i cant wait to see his tone live compared to album version

I have a Roland Cube 20x. If i put the mids past 5-6 o clock the amp/tone sounds like complete garbage!! I dont think this amp is that good with mids raised

You have a mediocre practice amp, that's your issue...
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by TheStig1214
You have a mediocre practice amp, that's your issue...

Thats what i figured! Upgrading hopefully in a few months when i can save up enough