...and someone you haven't seen or talked to in 3 years calls you, drunker than you thought they could be. You only ever got on ok with this person, finding them slightly boring. this person calls up to suggest that you and a bunch of people, many of which you also haven't seen for 3 years, go out and get shitfaced somewhere.

What do you do?

Addendum: They do not pertain to your sexual preferences in any way
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Jan 10, 2015,
I'd go. Could be fun.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i wouldn't answer the phone in the first place.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Sounds like a wrong number to me. They'll be disappointed when the see who turns up.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
He and his friends are partying and you're contemplating what you should do on a guitar forum. Whose REALLY being boring here?

No offense though.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
He and his friends are partying and you're contemplating what you should do on a guitar forum. Whose REALLY being boring here?

No offense though.

In a few weeks tho
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
If you don't have better plans, then get out there and live it up.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I wouldn't.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I would, only if something better doesn't show up. You never know what could happen.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
i probably wouldn't, but that's just because i'm not a fan of the typical "get shitfaced" hangouts. but if you enjoy then i say go for it!
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by Pastafarian96

Addendum: They do not pertain to your sexual preferences in any way

No, go back to sleep.
usually plans someone makes when they're drunk as shit at 1 AM are the type of plans that don't really go through. but why not? go and see if its fun, if its not then you don't have to hit them up again.
What everyone else said. Say "hopefully should be able to come" and unless something else more important comes up, give it a shot.

I find people like that are nice to hang out with every once in a while, even if they weren't your 'main' friends at the time, I find that we still share memories and stories which in a sense binds us together.
Its a trap

Quote by Pastafarian96
In a few weeks tho

Perfect, we have plenty of time to plan their...
They didn't have time or words enough to call me for three years until they were drunk off their ass? No thanks. Click.
as if I pick up the phone for anyone. I don't even answer my parents' calls, let alone drunk people
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Fat Lard

Perfect, we have plenty of time to plan their...

*there
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I'd go, it could turn out to be a fun night, or if not, I could do my usual party trick and disappear back home
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
presuming I don't hate their guts and haven't spoken in years for good reason, then sure why not.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o