Hi guys,

I play electric guitar 2-3 years and it is time to buy a better amplifier and guitar.
I play most rock and metal.
My budget is around 500-600€ for guitar, and the same amount for amp.
Guitar can be with or without floyd rose.
Secondhand is ok too..

I like ec 1000 models, schecter hellraiser, and jackson models, but I don't know what is good from Jackson
http://www.thomann.de/de/search.html?gf=st-modelle&bf=jackson&oa=pra&ls=50

This bundle seems nice:
http://www.thomann.de/de/jet_city_amplification_100hdm_bundle_2.htm

What else can you recommend?
Thanks
I like the LTD EC1000, they are very solid

The Jet City amps are really good and are an insane value in Europe
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Any, any of the X Series from Jackson is in your price range. They come in all shapes and have similar specs. Just avoid the older ones made in India.

Or for a better deal, there are lots of models from BC Rich in that price range-- Warlock NJ Deluxe, or Jr V Deluxe. If you want a supestrat style, consider the BCR Villain Veil or Villain Deluxe. There's also the Dean Custom 550 Floyd.
^^ +1, rob

Jet city is hard to beat (but I'd maybe get the Harley Benton g212 vintage cab instead... unless you want them to match cosmetically, in which case go for that bundle and maybe swap the speakers in the cab down the line at some point if you feel the need).

And yeah the LTD1000 series is pretty nice (at least when I last tried them, which is ages ago). Don't have much or any experience with schecter or the newer non-USA Jacksons.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The EC1000 are a very pro guitar, if your budget can stretch to it, same with the Hellraiser, though if you don't want to cash out that much for a guitar, they do slightly more affordable versions in the EC range mainly the EC401, as for Schecter you could look into an Omen or a Demon, which are basically cheaper models of the Hellraiser, though you can probably pick up a second hand Hellraiser for your budget
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Dressing my steak with cum is just adding more protein to my steak.

Quote by Roc8995
The Hello Kitty Strat is the most metal guitar known to man.
OK, guys.
Thanks everyone.

I was thinking to save up a little bit more and get used gibson flying V
What do you think?
Quote by WootZ
OK, guys.
Thanks everyone.

What do you think?

Gibson V's are fantastic. Again, you cannot go wrong with one of those.

Just be sure if its really what you want.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by WootZ
OK, guys.
Thanks everyone.

What do you think?

That is a purely personal choice.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by WootZ
OK, guys.
Thanks everyone.

What do you think?

If you shop around the second hand market you can score a Gibson Flying V in your budget. I know because I did.

Your amp budget could also score you a used Hughes & Kettner Tube 50 or 100 half stack. Solid amps that do rock and metal excellently!
2 choices for guitars:
Chapman ml2
ec 1000

flying v is little too expensive for me right now.
you can see how much used one costs in my country..click on it and you will see price in euro. 800€ is lowest
http://www.njuskalo.hr/?ctl=search_ads&keywords=gibson+flying+v

I like ml2 especially because of this:
5:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtiEejjPXiI

And amp..I think I will stick to JCA 100 hdm bundle, and one day I can replace speakers, as Dave said
Last edited by WootZ at Jan 21, 2015,