The 13th fret is high, causing the frets behind it to choke out.

Take the guitar to a tech.

EDIT: Actually, it seems like the 14th fret is high. The 14th fret is so out of level that the 13th fret doesn't actually do anything at all. It just plays the same note as the 14th. inspect the 14th fret closely. Does the fret look like its sitting on the fretboard higher than its neighbours? Because if it is, there's your problem. The 14th fret going high on an acoustic guitar is actually pretty common because thats the fret that meets at the body line, where a lot of expansion and contraction of the wood occurs.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 10, 2015,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
The 13th fret is high, causing the frets behind it to choke out.

Take the guitar to a tech.

Thanks can I somehow fix it myself ?
Quote by big-avery
Thanks can I somehow fix it myself ?

Not really, no. You need special tools dedicated to fret levelling to do the job properly, and even then, levelling frets takes some skill and experience. You risk doing more damage to the guitar otherwise.

This also isn't the right forum to ask this question. You should really ask in the acoustic guitar forum.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 10, 2015,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Not really, no. You need special tools dedicated to fret levelling to do the job properly, and even then, levelling frets takes some skill. You risk doing more damage to the guitar otherwise.

This also isn't the right forum to ask this question. You should really ask in the acoustic guitar forum.

Thank you!
Recommended threads
Broken frets?
Thatoneguy123
Last post:
by zosozeppelin_68
In Bruges
con job
Last post:
by con job
Impatient
Dethvone1