Hello everyone,

I am doing a special project for my girlfriend and am stuck! I am recording my own version of Nathaniel Rateliff - Once in a Great While, for her and have recorded every piece of it but i can't for the life of me figure out the chord progression from 2:46-3:06 in the song. If anyone could either list the chords or just tab their shapes and I can figure the picking myself. Thanks so much i know this will make her so happy!!! I put the link for the song below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffBcitEBq9o

Thanks,

Adam
2:45 - 3:06

G -------------- G maj7-----G maj7 -------G9---------------------- C-----------------Am----------G
e|---------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------------------------3-------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------------5---------------3--|
G|-12-----12----11-----11---11-------11-----10------12--10--|---------9-------------------5----------------|
D|-----12------------12------------12---------------12------------|------------10--------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------|-----8-----------------5-----------3---------|

This last part repeats 2x

First finger picking song i've tabbed.

Here u go man Lovely song, i get why it was hard to tab, those vocals and piano are so loud.

I also put the chords

Have fun with ur gf
Quote by one vision

You wouldn't dance to a metronome.

On meth you would.
Last edited by Rensa at Jan 11, 2015,