I just signed up to post this. I have used this site for tabs for a long time. BUT, charging for an app in the first place is bullshit. But thats not my point. While using my tablet to try and search for tabs, I cant get away from this site. While searching OTHER tab pages for tabs, Ultimate guitar banners pop up in the middle of the page and keep taking me to the google play site for UG purchase. **** OFF!! Where do you get off blocking me from even succesfully using other tab pages. What kind of crap is that. Its so convenient to carry my tablet, which is small, rather than my bulky laptop. But its an android. So if I wanna look at tabs i gotta lug my ****ing laptop around because this bullshit site wants to over market their SHITTY ****IN APP. **** THIS SITE and the occasional 1 of 30 correct tabs. The others are done by ****in 14 year olds. ****!!
Lol, f**k off
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
ahem

Quote by machinehead7287
I just signed up to post this.

you should have joined sooner so you could understand the bantz right now
I have used this site for tabs for a long time.
and what have you contributed, leech?

BUT, charging for an app in the first place is bullshit.
so ug should just give you free stuff on top of everything else. software cost money, app development costs money, hosting all these files and letting people view them for free costs money, bribing dickbag music companies to back off the copyright stuff costs money.

But thats not my point. While using my tablet to try and search for tabs, I cant get away from this site. While searching OTHER tab pages for tabs, Ultimate guitar banners pop up in the middle of the page and keep taking me to the google play site for UG purchase. **** OFF!!

BUY OUR APP YOU LEECH. give us some money, it's not like we are earning anything off you ignoring all the ads.

Where do you get off blocking me from even succesfully using other tab pages. What kind of crap is that. [ Its so convenient to carry my tablet, which is small, rather than my bulky laptop. But its an android. So if I wanna look at tabs i gotta lug my ****ing laptop around
hey don't blame us because you can't use your device effectively. you can disable and close pop-ups perfectly fine on android devices.

because this bullshit site wants to over market their SHITTY ****IN APP.
hey have you actually used the app? maybe you should buy it and try it out first before insulting

**** THIS SITE and the occasional 1 of 30 correct tabs. The others are done by ****in 14 year olds. ****!!

hey now maybe if you had spent all that time leeching in actually becoming a better musician you wouldn't need to bother with tabs and could submit better versions of things and help contribute to a better site
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I suggest you burn your electronic equipment cuz teh internet is too much for you to handle right now
KIFFLOM
Quote by theguitarist
ahem

you should have joined sooner so you could understand the bantz right now and what have you contributed, leech?

so ug should just give you free stuff on top of everything else. software cost money, app development costs money, hosting all these files and letting people view them for free costs money, bribing dickbag music companies to back off the copyright stuff costs money.

BUY OUR APP YOU LEECH. give us some money, it's not like we are earning anything off you ignoring all the ads.

hey don't blame us because you can't use your device effectively. you can disable and close pop-ups perfectly fine on android devices.

hey have you actually used the app? maybe you should buy it and try it out first before insulting

hey now maybe if you had spent all that time leeching in actually becoming a better musician you wouldn't need to bother with tabs and could submit better versions of things and help contribute to a better site

****ing epic
Quote by theguitarist
ahem

you should have joined sooner so you could understand the bantz right now and what have you contributed, leech?

fucken oath
Whats that app even cost like $3? You poor thing. Also none of us here made that app or care.
hey so...

did you know

that

if you take the U in UG

and cut it in half vertically,

you get

JG

???
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
hey so...

did you know

that

if you take the U in UG

and cut it in half vertically,

you get

JG

???

i did know that

at least i know that you think that

but it i'm not sure that i believe you
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theguitarist
ahem

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I've paid for exactly two apps on my phone and UG is the only one of those two that I use frequently.

I've used UG for over a decade. I think three whole dollars was the least I could do to pay back for the fact that this site basically taught me how to play guitar, bass, and by extension nearly every other instrument I know, since my experience with those two instruments translated directly to a beginner skill level on ukulele, banjo, and mandolin.
You've opened Pandora's box by posting here
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
The issue is this. I have ad blockers, popup blockers....they work on every popup, except this one. If they wanna develop an app, good for them. But if im on a different tab site, and suddenly im in google play on they buy our product page, something is wrong with that. And I dont leech of f this page. When I have questions about something, I occasionally visit to find answers. I do play by ear you dick. And i dont need to buy it to insult it! Thats the point. I dont want it. There are plenty of better tab sites. But it doesnt allow that. I can go to, whatever, tabs A-Z, search a tab, it gives me 10 seconds then takes me directly to google play. Its stupid. And what is a bantz, anyway?
lmao you use tabs

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by machinehead7287
There are plenty of better tab sites.

Yeah? List some.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by machinehead7287
The issue is this. I have ad blockers, popup blockers....they work on every popup, except this one. If they wanna develop an app, good for them. But if im on a different tab site, and suddenly im in google play on they buy our product page, something is wrong with that. And I dont leech of f this page. When I have questions about something, I occasionally visit to find answers. I do play by ear you dick. And i dont need to buy it to insult it! Thats the point. I dont want it. There are plenty of better tab sites. But it doesnt allow that. I can go to, whatever, tabs A-Z, search a tab, it gives me 10 seconds then takes me directly to google play. Its stupid. And what is a bantz, anyway?

So basically you want a product without paying for it in any way and without contributing to the creation of that product by submitting tabs. Why would you be entitled to anything?

PS tabs are stupid learn to music.
i got the app for free somehow.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug