How would you order these pedals? I know there's no right way just curious.
Creation audio labs Holy Fire,Ehx Big muff Satisfaction fuzz and Soul Food. Input anyone?
Mesa Boogie Single Rectoverb 50 series 2 combo
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals
Soul food, holy fire, the two fuzzes in either order. That way you can boost the latter 3 with the soul food.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Guitar/SF/HF/Fuzz/Amp? Or other way around?
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals
That's how I have mine, Soul Food> OD> Fuzz>. Besides the SF being a killer boost I like my gain pedals in order.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Generally I'd go guitar - lowest gain - higher gain - highest gain - amp.
mojostompboxes.com
Thanks I have tons of dirt pedals but usually just pick the flavor of the night this is my first linking of any pedals. And by the way the Holy Fire is awesome besides the 48 volt power but its worth that hassle.
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals
48 volt power? Holy crap..
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

^ agreed, though i'd make a caveat about the satisfaction fuzz. i'm not sure if it's one of the ones which doesn't like to be after a buffer.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'll experiment with the satisfaction fuzz and yeah 48 volts but its a great cleanboost,od, or distortion or any combo of the 3 all in one box.
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals