What are these kinds of patterns called?
Kinda really dense floral or geometric patterns.

http://image.spreadshirt.net/image-server/v1/compositions/124131124/views/1,width=280,height=280,appearanceId=1.png/huldra_design.png
Dense leaf pattern!

Dense geometric pattern.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/99/ab/44/99ab441ac0788655e14817daea853382.jpg

What could I call these patterns?
Dissonance is underrated.
second one's not tribal.

but it looks expensive as ****.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by sam b
Ugly.

This.

Don't get these unless you also have a gauged nose or smthn.
Nah I`m not getting a tattoo but are they simply called like tribal and leaf patterns?
I thought that it could be a tattoo thing simply because I`ve pretty much only seen people having these "dense" patterns as tattoos.

They`re not that ugly ;(
The reason I`m asking is because I need to get a design for some stuff and I want a pattern like that
Dissonance is underrated.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
It looks like I want to find a pen and draw the correct route through the maze.

Yeah it also looks like how a nazi might hide a swastika in a tattoo.
Quote by Lyrax
Nah I`m not getting a tattoo but are they simply called like tribal and leaf patterns?
I thought that it could be a tattoo thing simply because I`ve pretty much only seen people having these "dense" patterns as tattoos.

They`re not that ugly ;(
The reason I`m asking is because I need to get a design for some stuff and I want a pattern like that

No nobody would call them tribal. Generally speaking I guess I'd say that style is just called "geometric", but if you wanting someone to design something like that it'd be easier just to show them pictures than describe it.