I am searching for settings of tones resonence and ect. I bought it yesterday and i want to get Slash tone AcDc tone ect pkease help me but at first i want be able to play sweet child o mine guitar solo and i want right settings thank you GUYS !!
Quote by vladkoss
I am searching for settings of tones resonence and ect. I bought it yesterday and i want to get Slash tone AcDc tone ect pkease help me but at first i want be able to play sweet child o mine guitar solo and i want right settings thank you GUYS !!

Plenty of mids for sure(about 3 o'clock), the treble about halfway, and a fair amount of bass.
Oh, and a cranked JCM800 and a Gibson Les Paul copy.

EDIT:Go easy on the gain. He doesn't use as much as people think.
Well, you can call me crazy
You can call me wrong, 'cause
See I was born a liar, albatross
Fly on, fly on
Quote by vladkoss
I have a DSL40C, and it gets me an extremely great Slash tone, especially for Sweet Child O' Mine.

First of all, as said above, not too much gain, about 12 or 1 o'clock is good on the lead 1 channel. Set your treble fairly low, I'd go for just before the halfway point, at 11 o'clock. Mid at around 2 o'clock, and bass just past 12, you can kinda play around with it. Resonance and presence is as you see fit, but I always keep mine at around halfway.

What guitar do you have? Slash plays a Gibson Les Paul on the neck pickup (this is critical), so for my Epiphone Les Paul this sounds almost identical. Use the neck or rhythm pickup for the song, same for the solo, but once the fast run starts, Slash switches to the treble/bridge pickup and goes off on the wah pedal. But thats a luxury, so if you don't have it right now don't worry.

For ACDC, this is what I use (Back in Black). On the classic gain channel, use the crunch setting. Gain pretty high, almost max. As a good starting point, put all EQ knobs at 12 o'clock. It sounds good from there, but experiment as you see fit.

Hope this helps
Quote by no one, ever
I absolutely love the pop scene nowadays. So many artists with real musical talent!