mine too.
dont get why websites dont let their users leave, in the end they'll end up with many people who are registrered but never come on. what's the deal with that, it's just taking up space that could be used for future people who will actually use the site.
We do not delete accounts.
Accounts take up essentially no "space," there's no benefit to UG in removing accounts and several potential routes for abuse if it were allowed.

You can simply stop using your account if you wish, there's no functional difference between that and deleting it.
RIP guiez.
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
Quote by Roc8995
We do not delete accounts.
Accounts take up essentially no "space," there's no benefit to UG in removing accounts and several potential routes for abuse if it were allowed.

You can simply stop using your account if you wish, there's no functional difference between that and deleting it.

There is if this site keeps trying to charge my fucking card
Sorry, your forum account is not what drives the charges going to your card, so even if it were possible to delete it, would not solve the problem you are having. Please contact an administrator or the customer support team.

Your tab account, which is the paid account, cannot be deleted either, I imagine for legal or accounting reasons. They may look like the same thing to make it easier to log in, but they are in fact separate entities. The forum staff have no control over your paid accounts whatsoever.
wtf?
This site sucks as hell. Horribly bad guided way to unsubscribe from "free" trial.

And then they'll keep the data forever.
Ever heard about data economy? At least in Germany this "technical issues" would probably render this site illegal...