can anyone help me out?
i am trying to find out the name of the band that did these two songs i remember
the intro has a movie sample from the movie "se7en" beginning with "when a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane..."

another has a movie sample from anchorman beginning with "did you throw a trident, yeah there were horses and a man on fire and i killed a guy with a trident"

its a death metal/grindcore band. please help out. its bugging me because i cant remember that name of the band.

thanks
Sounds really metal!

Id rec checking out 7 psychopaths instead. Ft Christopher Watkin. And Collin Ferrel (w/o the phone booth) class movie.

Youll have to buy the soundtrack though. Se7evn was a shit movie, (and the Anchors) were good, but no metal in those.
Quote by Fat Lard
Sounds really metal!

Id rec checking out 7 psychopaths instead. Ft Christopher Watkin. And Collin Ferrel (w/o the phone booth) class movie.

Youll have to buy the soundtrack though. Se7evn was a shit movie, (and the Anchors) were good, but no metal in those.

no. its metal songs that used quotes from those movies in the beginning of their songs
Quote by 3Mb-Ry
se7en a shit movie???

It was good but just really predictable. Spacey played the part good as always, and a few scenes stand out, but most of it was boring and gey. Nowhere on par with a real, original movie, like 7 psychopaths